Ranking
Original Post
And any special gifts?
So hey guys
you know its that Time you get a lot of cool Stuff so what did you get??

I got some cool stuff like a self-made cover for my smartphone and a very cool DvD/Blue Ray/CD Box from "Max Herre MTV Unplugged - Kahedi Radio Show" a german artist you guys maybe don't know ;)
you should check him on youtube anyway

also i got the best of the best some time with the people i love

hope your still alive xD
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Oh boy, do I smell activity?!

Anyways,
First of all, waaaay too late merry Christmas to you guys^^

Animal, I demand pictures of that cover. :P Also, you guys should really look up Max Herre, he has an amazing voice and if you understand a little german, some of his songs are actually pretty nice and funny^^

I got a 3dsxl with Pokemon X and you can belive me, it's awesome shit! All the features are nicely implemented and just the looks alone are beautiful. I just love stroking and cuddling my eevee or even snorlax^^.

For the tech-freaks: I also got a 16x2 LCD i2c shield for my raspberry pi, that I did not yet solder together, because of the tromendous lack of time I have, because I'm taking driving lessons over the holidays^^.

That said, I also wish you a very happy new year.. at least I'm kinda on time with that^^
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
I got a car. Merc c250 AMG sport.
Hahah
And I learned how to snowboard.
Well, well, well. Nice!

A late Merry Christmas to all of you and a late Happy New Year! -Hope the year started great for you!

What did i get?
Money, Chocolat, a Photobook of my trip with my parents to Florida in 2011 (it's fucking nice!), How I Met Your Mother (Last Season), Parfum and.. small things i can't remember now!

I ordered something nice.. a Turbospoke for my Bike, watch!
_SXD_
_AEON_
awww i live the lil thing on your bike xDDD

do you rly use that?
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
I got a telescope.

Yup.
Last edited by Chirs; Jan 10, 2014 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
awww i live the lil thing on your bike xDDD

do you rly use that?

Nah, not really. May a few times in a bikepark to have even more fun when people turn around and think "wtf"
_SXD_
_AEON_