Toribash
Original Post
(v_old) Vintage_old

Through the dawn of age, there have always been champions and people who excel at what they do. Many have went through great experiences, and traveled through great hardships in order to become the person they are today, like a fine wine they only got better with age. Rumors say they chose to go the hard path, others suggest they had no choice with the hardships set up in front of them. Some say these people gathered together, and became a group, it's only a legend though. It can't be real, can it? Who knows for sure, all we can say is that they are out there, and they are very real.

We are a clan based on bonds, nostalgic memories, and an unbreakable will to fight.
Here in Vintage, we do the best for our allies and comrades, and we only do whats right when faced with conflicts, no matter how hard it may seem.
Through hardships, good times, and the passing of time, we will do our best to carry on and stay triumphant through any situation.
With age, Vintage only plans to become better, so you better prepare for when the time comes.

VintageVault

Clan funds go towards Clan Wars, Official testing prices, and the needs of our members.
The Vault can be used towards Tournaments and betting servers. If you wish to make a Betting server or any Events, please comment so on the Vintage Thread. The VintageVault will send over any necessary funds, and TomWanks will brodcast the server.
If you ever do want to host an event of any kind, please let TomWanks know in advance so he can help out whenever the event happens. It would be bad if you couldn't get the money when you need it.

Betting servers and Tournaments can only be hosted by Trusted members. To be Trusted, then you have to host with TomWanks and he will watch how you host and teach you if necessary.

Clan Irc

I care about how folks act out, and if any member from Vintage are acting rude or very displeasing in any way, then please contact TomWanks or post about it in here in the Vintage thread.

Allies: Judd666
Last edited by TomWanks; Dec 1, 2014 at 10:32 PM.
Hello tomwanks, i would like to join the clan Vintage.
Im a black belt, well experienced one.
My name is, as you can see, gargon555
I would like to join this clan because i like fresh things, such as lemons... ah lemons...
If you would like to contact me you can do so by:
-Sending me a PM here on the forums

Well see ya
Bye
Last edited by duck; Jan 18, 2014 at 01:21 AM.
h
Tom, allow me to be a alli to this clan, also, I love that you made this, you did talk about doing it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for all the support folks.
Also Gargon, best not to post personal info here, I would delete some of that shizzle immediately.
Yo, i'd like to apply for this clan.
Lets start off with info bout me, I like playing ABD and Mushu.
I know alot of people who get on ocassionally, and i'm on almost everyday every week, I get on around 3:15-7 PM, I live in Maryland.
I have Skype, PM me if you wanna know my username.
I think Vintage is a really cool clan, and I use the forums to sell & buy, and I also make some art textures, not trying to brag but I think im a pretty good artist, decent in digital.
And i'd call myself a pretty chill guy.

I've never been banned in Toribash. And the chances of me quitting Toribash in a year or so is unlikely. Anyways, my real personal reason for clans is to engage in socially meeting people (no homo) and to have fun. Also, I think the leader of the clan is a pretty cool guy.

I play alot of games, and if I get really close friends with the people in the clan we can play other games to take a break from Toribash, etc.
Also, one thing that interests me the most is clan wars, it's pretty cool, cant explain but the best part about it is your experience with your clanmates. You feel me?

Anyways, the chances of me being accepted in this clan is highly unlikely, but I just took the chance to.

Good day to all.
Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
Vintage is about more than sexual puns (not that we don't appreciate them)

Please Rekd. As much as I enjoy sexual puns, thats not what Vintage is about.
ok maybe a little bit...