Ranking
Original Post
Where does JollyRoger stand?
Jolly Roger has been around for ages, though many of us don't even play the game really much anymore, and this was a clan based around ingame, and no offense but our activity is kind of terrible, myself included.

I won't be playing toribash anymore, I just don't have the time, work + social life + university in a few weeks + study for uni, I can't see myself playing, though I really haven't been playing anyway. Im assuming most of our clan members are like me as well now neon, niko, etc.

Our Leaders Neon and Brucia havent been on in ages, granted it says Brucia was on a day ago, but he hasn't posted or been ingame in ages.

I put together a list of our activity as a clan ingame

Last activity : 1 week ago
Last Match
McBurger was defeated by Furryprints on Oct 3, 2013.

Last Activity: Aug 10, 2013
Last Match
Neon10TT defeated eazi on Jul 3, 2013.

Last Activity: Nov 8, 2013
Last Match
nikosefs defeated lewis345 on Jul 20, 2013.

Last Activity: 2 Hours Ago
Last Match
Zalmoxis defeated Killerkrak on Nov 15, 2013.

Last Activity: 1 Week Ago
Last Match
Kaszanas defeated IQ8QI on Mar 2, 2013.

Last Activity: Dec 8, 2013
Last Match
vendetta47 was defeated by turbo420 on Dec 27, 2013

Last Activity: 1 Day Ago
Last Match
bRuCiA defeated William on Jun 22, 2013.

Last Activity: 6 Hours Ago
Last Match
Vin786 defeated tyhazel on Jan 11, 2014.

Last Match
Raid was defeated by Alastor on Nov 24, 2013.

Last Activity: 12 Hours Ago
Last Match
DropKick was defeated by Haiketo on Jan 26, 2014.

Last Activity: Dec 2, 2013
Last Match
extremerun was defeated by isimaele on Jul 30, 2013.

Last Activity: Apr 29, 2013
Last Match
Exoray defeated BitUnFair on Sep 14, 2013.

Last Activity: Jul 28, 2013
Last Match
Ofillusion was defeated by Omiwom on Oct 28, 2013.

Last Activity: 8 Hours Ago
Last Match
Sorriso defeated marci6 on Nov 25, 2013.

Last Match
ANDROIDex was defeated by poop on Oct 12, 2013.

Last Activity: 12 Hours Ago
Last Match
Hippybob was defeated by Sissykick on Sep 24, 2013.

Last Activity: 17 Hours Ago
Last Match
ChuckNinja was defeated by pal on Sep 29, 2013.

Last Activity: 10 Minutes Ago
Last Match
missuse defeated Miracle11 on Jul 13, 2013.

Last Activity: 1 Day Ago
Last Match
dengue was defeated by CpyJIb on Jan 10, 2014.

Last Activity: 2 Weeks Ago
Last Match
Ukemonster defeated HAVOC15 on Jan 13, 2014.

Last Activity: Oct 17, 2013
Last Match
buyakia was defeated by zomfier on Jul 8, 2013.

Last Activity: 15 Hours Ago
Last Match
Killjaden was defeated by ICKYVICKY on Jan 8, 2014.

Also point out if I missed anymore.

Our activity isn't really exceptional ingame and forum posting and we can't really run a clan if we aren't ingame anymore, especially with little members active ingame. And posting every time a clan moderator comes around to see if we're dead isn't really being active, but just prolonging to inevitable

Though if any of you have some suggestions on what you guys should do (I won't be playing anymore) than by all means correct me on my errors or things I might have missed

Wish you guys the best in life.
Yep, too busy in RL plus I got no desire to play TB anyway. But that doesn't matter, we still have a place to chat if we ever feel like it so I don't see the issue.
Dont really see the issue either, except I am not in that list above there :P lol. ( No problem btw )

But I have been playing a lot of toribash the past few weeks.
Though not many old school familiar faces out there anymore, still some nice people around.

On the other hand everything that has a beginning has an end, so eventually.
But I will not be the one to make such a decision.

<3 you guys
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Originally Posted by Squiziph View Post
On the other hand everything that has a beginning has an end

Theoretically, that is not true. Death has no end and energy has no end either.

Also <3
its like a cycle lol; active, not active, not active, not active, very active, not active not active, active, active
Zalmoxis, I think we would have to be around forever to prove it 100% though :P
Because who knows, maybe "All" stops next week, just lonely emptyness, except not lonely at all because there is nothing to experience it, because there is nothing.

Nothing.... nothing... nothing. 0_0* ( perfect place for the sound of a leaking faucet though )

I notice the concepts "nothing" and "forever" really seem to get to me, lol.
Because even if there were nothing forever, there would be no one there to measure it. and we dont know if something can come out of nothing 0_0*
Forever is another mad b*st*rd, because a conclusion can only be made at the end of things, which that b*st*rd conveniently does not have.
The more I think about these things the more I realise we are pretty much totally oblivious still. Pretty annoying and fun at thesame time.

Sorry for getting of topic, does strengthen Zalmoxis's point about having a place to
chat though.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
That chance is too low to even think about to be honest.

If nobody's there to measure it, that doesn't mean it's fictional. And something had to come out of nothing at some point in the genesis, even if you consider it a God or just energy/matter.

And not necessarily. A conclusion cannot be made at the end of things which do not have an end. It's a contradiction.

Doesn't matter if it's offtopic, we're being active so that is what's important!
Yo babes,

Glad to see you actively contemplating the inactivity of the clan .

I am sure tb has not seen the last of me. Atm I am not sure when I will play again.

As for
"death has no end" directly implies life has no end, since without life there would be no death. There is no way to certainly know if there is an end to life.

As for
"energy has no end"

conversion of energy to matter => end of energy in time?
the universe is finite with a finite amount of energy, what is outside the boundaries of the universe => end of energy in space?
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
Yo babes,

Glad to see you actively contemplating the inactivity of the clan .

I am sure tb has not seen the last of me. Atm I am not sure when I will play again.

As for
"death has no end" directly implies life has no end, since without life there would be no death. There is no way to certainly know if there is an end to life.

As for
"energy has no end"

conversion of energy to matter => end of energy in time?
the universe is finite with a finite amount of energy, what is outside the boundaries of the universe => end of energy in space?

Life has an end, it's called death. And death has no end and it mostly depends on life, but not entirely. Stars, planets and other astronomical objects are not alive, but they do die. The universe itself is not alive, yet it has an end.

Energy doesn't decay nor is lost via any kind of transformation. It's a fixed amount of energy which has been set when the Universe was formed.

Also at the boundary of the universe may lay a membrane which keeps the contents of our Universe within its boundaries, but it may also interact with another membrane from a different Universe. We have not observed the boundaries so well yet, but for me it is a pretty rational idea.
Im ingame right now. Life and other games have pulled me away from toribash. I lurk around alot and go ingame every once in a while though.
No you.