Ranking
Original Post
[WIP][Help needed] E-sport abd
Hello Toribashers!

I decided to make an e-sport aikidobigdojo. It's a bit different than original. First - I reduced score multipliers. You'll deal damage only when you hit head or torso, you won't gain score for hitting arms and legs. Second - I changed gamerules a bit. There's only 30 turnframes, but I can change it if you want. The dojo is also smaller, originally it was 800 but I reduced it to 750. Also engagedistance is 75 instead of 80.

As the title says I need some feedback, I'm aiming to make this mod fully e-sport. Play it in multiplayer and share your replays. Guess I don't have to attach a screenshot? ;p

Ask me if you have any questions.
Attached Files
abd_e-sport.tbm (5.9 KB, 7 views)
all depends on meta you want to shape

if you have a vision on how players are supposed to play it - adjusting settings will be simple.
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Hello Toribashers!

I decided to make an e-sport aikidobigdojo. It's a bit different than original. First - I reduced score multipliers. You'll deal damage only when you hit head or torso, you won't gain score for hitting arms and legs. Second - I changed gamerules a bit. There's only 30 turnframes, but I can change it if you want. The dojo is also smaller, originally it was 800 but I reduced it to 750. Also engagedistance is 75 instead of 80.

As the title says I need some feedback, I'm aiming to make this mod fully e-sport. Play it in multiplayer and share your replays. Guess I don't have to attach a screenshot? ;p

Ask me if you have any questions.

I have some problems
I suggest having 10 turnframes at the start instead of 30, rules out most moves due to high turnframes, but I really think you should aim at trying to make it an esport version of ABD rather than trying to make it a new mod.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I have some problems
I suggest having 10 turnframes at the start instead of 30, rules out most moves due to high turnframes, but I really think you should aim at trying to make it an esport version of ABD rather than trying to make it a new mod.

Will do but modmaker goes crazy when I try to change turnframes :/

It's just 10 and changes to 1 after first turn.
modmaker doesn't export properly at the moment, once a mod is finished, go to data/mods and find modmaker.tbm and copy/paste/rename it to your mod. This will save all the settings of the mod (even the stuff you didn't change).

I really don't think this (or any of the other e-sport mods) are needed though.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem