Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Another robot
So, I've just finished making this head and I'd like to hear some constructive criticisms from you guys.

I'm still getting used to metal textures using a tablet, so, don't throw stones at me. D:

Made with Photoshop CS5 and a Wacom tablet.
taking art requests for USD
The middle of the face (nose) seems to be pretty low and out of proportion. I also think it would look better if you used a big watercolor brush to make stuff like the top and the purple and light gray parts less messy, but it fits the style and it doesn't show up on the head. Very nice
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Damn it, I'm envy to your tablet
Looks realy cool and shaped
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
Back looks great, eyes look good, but the area between the eyes, the noes I guess, could use some more work. Good job mate.
My pet rock died today.
Really great head but it could use some battle-scars? or some dusty parts.
Also the area between the beams in each eye could be replaces with static electricity

overall really great head
CREAM ON !
wow that is amazing!
there is one thing missing though, the areas above and below the eyes could use some more shading.
Originally Posted by Irrita View Post
The middle of the face (nose) seems to be pretty low and out of proportion. I also think it would look better if you used a big watercolor brush to make stuff like the top and the purple and light gray parts less messy, but it fits the style and it doesn't show up on the head. Very nice

What do you mean by out of proportion?

Originally Posted by Smaffy View Post
Nice work! What did you use to create it?

Thanks! It's stated on the first post.

Originally Posted by glitzdrago View Post
holy shit thats amazing...i hope u r selling it ^.^

Thanks! I'll try to improve it a little bit and then I'll sell it.

Originally Posted by PrideSoul View Post
Damn it, I'm envy to your tablet
Looks realy cool and shaped

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Eboy50 View Post
Back looks great, eyes look good, but the area between the eyes, the noes I guess, could use some more work. Good job mate.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
Really great head but it could use some battle-scars? or some dusty parts.
Also the area between the beams in each eye could be replaces with static electricity

overall really great head

Yeah, I'll still try to do some work on the head.

Originally Posted by SuckerPunch View Post
i aggree with possessed about the eyes. love the shading and such. Do all that static electricity biz tho.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by GoldenCup5 View Post
wow that is amazing!
there is one thing missing though, the areas above and below the eyes could use some more shading.

Thanks! I'll still work on it a bit.
taking art requests for USD