Toribash
Original Post
BuzeBets

My name is Buze and I host bets servers, might do tourneys, but not yet. I do have a time schedule, I will list it

Weekdays: 5:30pm-10pm

Weekends: all day

I have hosted many bet servers before, so I do have experience.

Current Budget: 25k

Planned Events:

BuzeBets: 4/15/14 5:10pm

Past events:

BuzeBets

I plan to host a bet server everyday or every other day.
Last edited by BuZe; Apr 15, 2014 at 11:02 PM.
Nice... I have to ask, did you just copy me? .-. I hope your prepared to spend about 1m tc too! GL
Serious though, best of wishes!
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
@Link, it looks like I did, my bad, sorry about that. And thanks, I am trying to earn some more tc through hosting bet servers and I normally get 60k on a good day.
Ok, if you need help, just send me a pm. Lol, this is kind of crazy. Why did you copy me? CWroject just wasn't enough. <3
Well, you see, I want to do more for the community than to just host one bet server and be done I want to keep them entertained and keep them coming back (Which you are doing, and doing a excellent job at, congrats man) and hopefully one day become a GM. That is why I am starting to keep logs on my servers and things like that.
Also, thanks for your help, it means a lot.

Link /jo BuzeBets kgo
Sorry, I can't.

You said that almost as well as I could. ;-D Oh yeah, thats exactly how I would say it. xP Are you trying to be my twin? This is freaky.
What if we were separated at birth? O.o. No problem. Maybe one day we will be GMs together. The world may never know.
What will your typical tourney prizes be?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
For now, I will wait to host a tourney, though the first time will be 10k/5k prizes
--
Last edited by BuZe; Apr 9, 2014 at 11:04 PM.