Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Matarika: Remember the Future
Heres the second part, which establishes the story a bit more. (For down the road) Replays are by Largekilla and Swexx, and the last one by me. Recorded using Movavi Screen Capture. Edit using iMovie. Enjoy the wip.

Last edited by matarika; Apr 11, 2014 at 09:58 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
camera was really weird on the sparring replays
loved the camerawork on the parkour replay though :P
it's better to opt blood 0 on parkour replays btw

good job.
Your messed up world enthrills me
For me the story is impossible to understand.

During the parkour you should /opt blood 0 /opt bloodstains 0 /opt bruise 0 and disable trails.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I didn't think it was that hard to get,

Matarika (main protagonist) you have to have a creative open mind to really get it.
Forget the past= Matarika must forget his past (meaning something happened a long time ago that was traumatic) (the video shows matarika in an a normal fight, but at the end theres a memory thing going on in the freeze frame)

Remember the future- Matarika has accepted his past (or has he?) his past lingers as he prepares to enter a tournament with professional fighters and parkourists. At the end despite his past is still lingering, he refuses to let it stop him from winning. (nothing, will, stop, me)

It'll become more and more clear throughout the plot, i've tried to make it more understandable in this video, but i hope it doesn't make it more confusing.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
its a shame theres no character developement and that the protagonist is easily the worst replay maker in the video.

and no, you didn't make the story clear. it's not good for short videos, make a long one with story or a short one with no story.
1) it's a WIP meaning it's a work in progress and that's why it's so short they're just clips

2) your not supposed to know much about the protagonist besides the fact he has had a terrible traumatic past. That could effect his tournament. (A later prologue could develop the character) stop having tunnel vision have a more open mind, I'm just trying to make a unique video, not another mainstream brother of agility rip off)

3) his fighting is not supposed to be like swexx or large killa good, that's the thing he's supposed to be the underdog that defies all odds. He trains and gets better, what use would making him be a super good fighter be.

4) can people stop complaining about the story, when this is just a WIP, like when you see a really vague teaser trailer for a movie, it's just a clip that will later be put into a long video, where the story will be clear.

Can we stop focusing on insulting comments, "the protagonist is the worst replay maker" Not very constructive criticism and helps me in no way.
Last edited by matarika; Apr 11, 2014 at 09:52 PM.
This reminds me of mocucha's video. Try to develop a story through fighting. Kind of like what Adame did in that Uke vs. Tori thing. It was like 2 unstoppable forces come together in an amazing battle, and he did all that through fighting. Which is why that video is my favorite video I have ever seen. You can do the same with this. Sure you can make it easier to understand by adding a few words here and there like names or something. Idk. Just an idea.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Thanks Pair, i'll see what i can do
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
For me the story is impossible to understand.

During the parkour you should /opt blood 0 /opt bloodstains 0 /opt bruise 0 and disable trails.

That is good feedback, Personally I didn't like the trails at the parkour, The replays were nice and all but at the sparring replays, The panning and the crop is a little bit off, Also, The sound effects sounded a bit weird.

7/10
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.