Ranking
Original Post
mMm_houston we have a decap
a few simple replays I made in the new version. The usual rules (none) apply.
Attached Files
mMm_houston, we have a decap.rpl (136.2 KB, 43 views)
mMm_heavy breathing.rpl (129.4 KB, 38 views)
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
Houston, we have some good replays:

Houston, we have a decap: Amazing! one of my favorite replays that I've seen from you for a while. No grab to lift uke into the air, and then controlled spins into a flawless decap. 8.5+/10

Sure I'd like some apple pie you %$^$: Not quite my cup of java tea (blech... that must taste awful.) a lot of spinning before the decap, but the decap itself wasn't that spectacular. 7.5-/10

heavy breathing: I liked the windmill punch and the breaking of the knee. The decap was pretty good, I like heads going straight to the ground, but not the best in the world. Solid replay: 7.5+/10

Good as usual, keep it up!
[DAT]Coolcow
The coolest cow in Toribash
In apple pie and heavy breathing, with some tweaking, you could of made a couple of those kicks boom, and boom nicely also. Houston we have decap was a very smexy kick, though.
Indeed Moltex, I saw those opportunities too.

Awesome replays, as expected from you. First replay was an extremely well executed kick. Second replay had an unusual movements preceding the decap. Third replay was just a great combo.

Was afraid you left while I was gone :o

Oh and nice head ;P
Houston, we have a decap: "a-One, a-tooh, a-threeh, errm, liftoff"... ... "Houstonnnerrrh, we have a decap". great replay, man! I've always been crazy about manipulation replays, and this is no exception. And i just LOVE the single axis spinning before landing that kick. Would look so awesome if you had trails.
mMm_sure I'd like some fried apple pie you %$^$: The spinning before the kick is priceless, but then you go and waste all the momentum by grabbing, and land an all-too average kick. You nearly tele-strangled me cuz I was holding my breath till the grand finale, and it never came. That's why I edited it so that the spinning isn't wasted. Because of it's name, it's ow the first replay that plays when I open ToriBash, and I tell you, I'm not at all concerned about that, that swirling is some fine work. If you, against all logic (:P), want me to remove it, just tell me and it's done. Right they are, though, if you keep the grab, the kick could really go boom
Heavy breathing: can't see the point of the name, but this is a nice stylish (and hence just a tad slow) madman. Not exactly sure why, but that decapitating kick brought into my mind the opening of a crown-style top of a bottle of refreshments.
Attached Files
1 apple pie archlurps edit.rpl (154.1 KB, 16 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
oh wows.
My favorite was the apple pie one. The pre kick dancing was amazing.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Excellent...though that is sort of expected here I guess.

My favorite was heavy breathng. But the other two were great as well.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Nice edit Arch, thanks for the comments all. For those interested, here is another take on the 2nd one that is perhaps more traditional, although I discarded it b/c I didn't care for it.
Attached Files
kick3.rpl (74.2 KB, 12 views)
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
I think the "original" is better. decaps and especially splits from the side are always cool.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!