Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Anything Noteworthy
Just bunched up my better replays. Some of these have been posted in Madman or decap replay threads, but I wish to give them their own threads. The first 3 are madmans. The final 3 are decaps.
Attached Files
Shigg_reallyamadman.rpl (211.5 KB, 9 views)
Shigg_busted.rpl (113.3 KB, 8 views)
Shigg_whenukegetssplit.rpl (101.1 KB, 14 views)
Shigg_ohnoesukeisbeheaded.rpl (38.0 KB, 7 views)
Shigg_Quiteabitofbuildup.rpl (46.5 KB, 12 views)
Shigg_oncemoreitsgone.rpl (44.0 KB, 7 views)
- We're arguing for the sake of arguing -
Nabi is smart- we can't quote people's moments of stupidity in our sigs.
Anything Noteworthy?

Yes

My favorite was whenukeissplit, pretty nice.

Quiteabitofbuildup was also interesting to watch. Cant say I have seen one quite like that before...though I am rather new.

Good show! Keep it up. 8.7/10 for all
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I really think all my decaps are a bit strange, and they all have some buildup. Whenukegetssplit was actually my first madman, glad you like it. I'm really just waiting for Archlurps to roll into town right now.
why is it that everyone can count on me commenting all the threads, but nobody seems to comment my thread without me having to advertise it? and then it's like "they're cool " and then it's silent again for 12 hours. all the users that seem to comment threads one after another always seem to stop just above my thread, like they're deliberately avoiding it. drummer, scheczudio (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) , starzz and deady are very active, and commented just about every other thread but mine. what's wrong with it.

.......errr, sorry about that. that "waiting for Archlurps to roll into town" actually made me feel good, like I'm finally gaining a reputation in the ToriBash forums. And it was probably about the madman and my habit of being precise about them rather than the fact that I comment a lot. it was just the last drop that i needed to make me tip.

anyways, this comment IS about the replays, so here we go:

reallyamadman: yup, really a madman, one with an interesting DM order (it's rare to see uke with both pecs off but his head on). what i would have liked would be using both the grabbing arm and the kicking leg for all strikes. here you just slammed uke to your stationary foot/knee a couple of times. but that's pretty minor.
busted: this would have been a better madman than the one above if you'd just gotten that shoulder. I like it how you just lunge at uke and tear him to pieces without changing direction
whenukegetssplit: I think I've said somewhere that splits from the side are always cool, but I forgot to add that grabbing hugely diminishes that coolness. other than that, very nice. btw, it's an upper-body madman.
ohnoesukegetsbeheaded: would've liked this one more if you hadn't touched him with your knee before decapping. in other words, could have done with a higher engage distance.
Quiteabitofbuildup: the final kick that actually decaps was too simple IMHO. as was the building-up.
oncemoreitsgone: an OK decap kick. would've liked it if you wouldn't have stayed in the same position in the air.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
It seems you are the best reviewer here :P Your reviews are detailed, good reason for why it's good/bad and you organize it in a different way.

The replays were ok. I liked Whenukegetssplit the most out of all.
That is all.
It makes me wonder..
Yeah, Archlurps, your our most prized reviewer. See, the reason we ignore your threads is because, if we were to give your awesome replays the attention they deserve, you would spend more time reading our comments and less time making comments about our replays! See, you have gained a name for yourself!

And, new replay-
Attached Files
Shigg_manipdecap2.rpl (55.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Shiggy; Aug 11, 2008 at 09:09 PM.
Yeah! No build-up!
Toying around earlier, decided to launch with one foot, kick with the other instead of lying on the ground to launch up. The decap is sloppy, as I tap ukes shoulder a bit, but a minimalized buildup. Enjoy.
Attached Files
Shigg_finally!nobuildup!.rpl (49.3 KB, 3 views)