Ranking
Original Post
[iCoF] Recruitment

Requirements

You must be at least a 2nd Dan Black Belt.

You must be active on forums and In-Game.

Put some thought and effort into your application, because this may increase your chances of getting in. Show the Panda sould damnit!
Application Form:

Self Description:
GMT:
Past Clans and why you left them:
Belt and Qi:
Are you active on forums?:
An image of your Tori:
Favorite/Best mod:
Three replays from your favorite mod (Not required, but we prefer it)

Template of a Good Application

For Board Mods only.

How It Works!

Darkcris00 Moderated Message:
Added Buttons only for board moderators.

Added " How It Works! " ~ Dr_Who
Last edited by Saku; May 3, 2014 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Added stuff

Apathetic User
Self Description: Names brad, Been playing toribash for a few years but been on and off.
I live in england. I'm 16 years old and studying GFX Design in college.
GMT:
Past Clans and why you left them: Revenge, Evo
Belt and Qi: Third dan. 3238
Are you active on forums?: Kind off i go on here to see latest news
Favorite/Best mod: Aikido Big Dojo.

Result

Last edited by Hisoka; May 7, 2014 at 08:41 PM.
(KILL ME IF YOU CAN)
1. What is your GMT?
2. Why you left those clans
Answer those and i vote

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
1. What is your GMT?
2. Why you left those clans
Answer those and i vote

Don't bother,he's rejected becouse he acted like a kid in-game and the effort he putted in the application is 0.
Self Description: I'm over-active in-game, and active on forums. I usually play in tournaments, or with friends of mine. I've been playing for about 4 years, off and on, on three different accounts, one that I forgot after getting green belt on, then I switch to 'Slayer148', reached blue belt on it, and now I use this account. So, in a way, you could say I'm 2nd Dan.
Past Clans and why I've left them: I've never been in clans before, other than two that got disbanded, and no longer exist. But, I do know how they work.
Belt and Qi: I'm black belt, with a Qi of 1210 on this account only.
Are you active on forums?: When my internet allows me to use it, which it almost always does, but sometimes (MAYBE once a month, usually for some kind of maintenance)my internet blows over a bit.
Favorite/Best mod: My favorite mod is taekkyon.tbm, but I'm best at tplmodv12.tbm.
Three replays from your favorite mod: I'm unable to save replays, for some reason. It's really annoying.

Result

Last edited by Hisoka; May 7, 2014 at 08:41 PM.
Originally Posted by 4ppl3m00s3 View Post
Self Description: I'm over-active in-game, and active on forums. I usually play in tournaments, or with friends of mine. I've been playing for about 4 years, off and on, on three different accounts, one that I forgot after getting green belt on, then I switch to 'Slayer148', reached blue belt on it, and now I use this account. So, in a way, you could say I'm 2nd Dan.
Past Clans and why I've left them: I've never been in clans before, other than two that got disbanded, and no longer exist. But, I do know how they work.
Belt and Qi: I'm black belt, with a Qi of 1210 on this account only.
Are you active on forums?: When my internet allows me to use it, which it almost always does, but sometimes (MAYBE once a month, usually for some kind of maintenance)my internet blows over a bit.
Favorite/Best mod: My favorite mod is taekkyon.tbm, but I'm best at tplmodv12.tbm.
Three replays from your favorite mod: I'm unable to save replays, for some reason. It's really annoying.

Missing a bit but don't matter. Auto reject.
Team Sad
[iCoF] Recruitment
Self Description:

Hi,

my name is Diego, 35 years italian man. I play to toribash after 2011-06-11 (10th dan).

About me:

Ten years of mixed martial art (including hand combat weapons), i'm a project manager in power/hvac industry company.

I have a daugther (6 years old).

GMT: +1 rome

Past Clans and why you left them:

[LAG] no activity in clan

[iCoF] before the first die

(Revel) After ban of leader

[E] Non activity in clan

Belt and Qi:

Card

Are you active on forums?:

6/10 i see the forum every day

An image of your Tori:

Tori

Favorite/Best mod:

Aikido (all mod excluding runkido, bad moves in big dojo)

Three replays from your favorite mod (Not required, but we prefer it)

Result

Attached Files
anti shoveling.rpl (41.2 KB, 3 views)
fly3.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
max pain.rpl (57.9 KB, 3 views)
rotation.rpl (54.9 KB, 3 views)
spettacolo.rpl (57.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Hisoka; May 12, 2014 at 01:20 AM.