Ranking
Original Post
[App] Dmau5
Intro:
Hi, I'm Dmau5, Real name is Alex. Today is actually my birthday . I'm a senior in highschool, and I'm in to computers. I have a full ride to the University of Texas at Austin, which I will be majoring in computer science; their computer science program is #9 in the world, above schools such as Harvard, Yale, Brown, etc. I'm hoping to work for the CIA in the section of cyber security. I DJ in my spare time, or play games such as Toribash (obviously), CSGO, and Blade Symphony.

Toribash Background:
Alts: BIack, N9ght
Belt: 3rd Dan
I've been playing Toribash for roughly 4 years now. I've been featured in stock replays for Enigma, although I don't agree that that's my best replay ;). I consider myself a really friendly player, and have bonded with the community alot. I took a break for about 6 months, because I had to make insanely good grades in school, which paid off. Since I've been back, I have really seen a change in Toribash. How it's evolved. My previous clans are [Clan] and [Red] (My clan). Clan disbanded, and I left Red to my best friend who also played the game at the time, Premium0. I am an extremely well rounded player. I can play any mod with finesse, and ease. Aikido is my strong suit, but I also enjoy, and excel at any mod Wushu related, as well as mods such as Lenshu, Mushu, etc. My favorite mod would have to be either ABD, or Rashu.

What I have to offer the clan:
Well, I tend to be a really positive person, and people say that I give it off, so there's that , but in all seriousness, I would be a great addition for an Aikido player, and a Wushu player, but I am also extremely flexible, so if I'm needed for any mod, I'll play. I don't really have a weak-spot, I kind of just pick up any mod and tend to do good in it, and I believe that's probably my best asset, and the thing that Tribe could seriously benefit from.

Special Skills:
Well, like I said in the intro, I can DJ which I guess covers audio. I have FL Studios full package, which costs about $1000. I am also really good at graphics, such as intros, promos, etc. I'm also a really good promoter. I have connections to alot of the higher ups in Toribash, and beyond Toribash, such as Blizzard, and Riot.

Replays:
Forgive me, as I have not been saving my more recent replays.

In conclusion:
Accepted or not, thanks for the opportunity to even review my application. Best of days

-Dmau5
Ego and his whip cream nipples: http://imgur.com/HCsORxZ
all i can see is you writing: yeah i can do this, im a dj, i was in the stock replays, i make art, computer science wow

you show nothing in the app

until you actually showcase what you've done, it's a no from me
'u'
My replays are having a tough time loading. Not sure why. I've re-uploaded several times and it's not going through. I'll get on that ASAP
No replays, no Yes. Also I have no idea who you are ... maybe get to know us first, it's pretty much automatically No to people I don't know.
Not a bad app, thanks for being able to make an own thread ! But as long as you can't provide any ingame footage or whatever then rip, as zeto said.

Also Happy Birthday !!! ... but yea, no for now.
Last edited by Destram; May 26, 2014 at 11:34 AM.
Replays.. Work maybe this time yes??
-----
and 2 more :3. Enigma is the one that went into stock
Attached Files
A1.rpl (76.9 KB, 15 views)
#Sailboats.rpl (129.3 KB, 15 views)
A2.rpl (35.8 KB, 7 views)
#Shotgun.rpl (35.8 KB, 10 views)
A3.rpl (43.9 KB, 6 views)
Class A- Save.rpl (82.5 KB, 13 views)
Dmau5 - Enigma.rpl (57.9 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by DMau5; May 26, 2014 at 11:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DMau5 View Post
Intro:
Hi, I'm Dmau5, Real name is Alex. Today is actually my birthday . I'm a senior in highschool, and I'm in to computers. I have a full ride to the University of Texas at Austin, which I will be majoring in computer science; their computer science program is #9 in the world, above schools such as Harvard, Yale, Brown, etc. I'm hoping to work for the CIA in the section of cyber security. I DJ in my spare time, or play games such as Toribash (obviously), CSGO, and Blade Symphony.

Toribash Background:
Alts: BIack, N9ght
Belt: 3rd Dan
I've been playing Toribash for roughly 4 years now. I've been featured in stock replays for Enigma, although I don't agree that that's my best replay ;). I consider myself a really friendly player, and have bonded with the community alot. I took a break for about 6 months, because I had to make insanely good grades in school, which paid off. Since I've been back, I have really seen a change in Toribash. How it's evolved. My previous clans are [Clan] and [Red] (My clan). Clan disbanded, and I left Red to my best friend who also played the game at the time, Premium0. I am an extremely well rounded player. I can play any mod with finesse, and ease. Aikido is my strong suit, but I also enjoy, and excel at any mod Wushu related, as well as mods such as Lenshu, Mushu, etc. My favorite mod would have to be either ABD, or Rashu.

What I have to offer the clan:
Well, I tend to be a really positive person, and people say that I give it off, so there's that , but in all seriousness, I would be a great addition for an Aikido player, and a Wushu player, but I am also extremely flexible, so if I'm needed for any mod, I'll play. I don't really have a weak-spot, I kind of just pick up any mod and tend to do good in it, and I believe that's probably my best asset, and the thing that Tribe could seriously benefit from.

Special Skills:
Well, like I said in the intro, I can DJ which I guess covers audio. I have FL Studios full package, which costs about $1000. I am also really good at graphics, such as intros, promos, etc. I'm also a really good promoter. I have connections to alot of the higher ups in Toribash, and beyond Toribash, such as Blizzard, and Riot.

Replays:
Forgive me, as I have not been saving my more recent replays.

In conclusion:
Accepted or not, thanks for the opportunity to even review my application. Best of days

-Dmau5

I'd like to hear some of your music if it's available anywhere. I started using Fl studio recently myself.

Also what sort of connections are we talking about? Give me an example for with Riot.
No because Blizzard is my hampa.
-----
Will change vote for free WoW keys.
Last edited by Redundant; May 26, 2014 at 06:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
How are you?