Toribash
Original Post
[APP] Bambaklaa1234
application why you should let me join the clan Tribe and not stab me with your stone spears.

My name is Yan Karavayeu (Bambaklaa1234) and I live in the UK,West Brom with GMT 0(I think). At the time I'm writing this app and when I'm finished with it, I am 11 years old with my birthday being on the 20th February. I am the oldest child in my family of 4 children and 2 parents . I've got 2 sisters and a brother(also I'm a boy).I am a flexible person and love playing sports like football. Now with my life part finished here comes to the toribash information.

I am a 3rd dan black belt and I'm a really good toribash player for a 3rd dan. My main mods are aikido based mods,judo,wushu,taekkyon and erthtkv2. I have a lot of friends on toribash and no enemies. My past clans were (MOFF),(Tunechi),(L2P) and [D](Diamond clan). I'm not the person who has a lot of TC because right now I'm on 6000TC. Also, the reason I want join Tribe is because I see everyone in the clan is kind to each member and I want to part of it while learning how to become even greater by learning from the toribash gods in Tribe. And the attach files thing isn't working so I can't put the replays on this post, sorry.

Accepted or not, I hoped you enjoyed reading this application .
-----
Ok got my replays

Save (2).rpl

epic.rpl

gg.rpl

hi.rpl

Year 6_Demolition.rpl
-----
and my last replay. Sorry on one post it puts 5 replays

Year 6_The War Is Over Now.rpl
Last edited by Stone; May 29, 2014 at 11:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by DoctorGold View Post
wow declined before I could even vote yes to my manager.

Thanks that makes me a bit happier
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky