Ranking
Original Post
Public Clan servers
I had the idea that clans should apply to get there own public server that stays up like Public:wushu or Public: Kickboxing. Now I know what you may be thinking, "Oh well, why don't you just create a server?", when you create a temp server it goes down after being inactive. Public Official clan servers will stay up full time and could be payed for. For example if you were to pay $10 a month your clan would have its own server. In these clan servers the clan leaders will get auto @.

Or allow private websites like NFOservers to be able to host these servers.

Thoughts?
This isn't actually all that great of an idea, in my opinion. Most clan rooms are used when one of the members feels like opening one, and isnt supposed to stay up forever. I know I do that. I'm not going to pay $10 a month for a room I am not opped in that I will use maybe 10 times a month, if even that.

Meow. :3
I think I might be retired.
With all the new people there is enough servers already, without permanent servers. ~ Not supported
heck no am i going to pay money just to make a permanent server for a clan (I dont think i support this money thing, but the clan servers is a yes)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)