Ranking
Original Post
[S] Texture Sets, Heads, Artwork, the lot!
[S]

Hi, I have far too many texture sets lying around that are probably worth something but I don't use and are lying around on my hard drive, and the same goes for head textures I just have lying around on my hard drive that I bought a while ago. And yes this layout is bland but ain't nobody got time for layouts.

So, this is a clean up I guess, where I sell these sets / textures / art pieces over time. I won't remember the artists of all items you can see (except the ones I made / make), since I either bought them a way into last year or bought them and forgot about them. Also, I took the screenshots of the sets in pairs, to save me the hassle of getting 2 screenshots individually of each set which would have taken me longer to crop.

The payments for ALL items in this thread is going to be in TC, and I have stated that here. So if there are any complaints about payments for items, it has already been noted in this little section.
So without further ado;

Sets

Heads

Anyone found wearing anything in this thread, or found to be wearing a set I have currently in this thread that hasn't purchased it from me and are found to be attempting to resell it or claim it as theirs will be reported. This also goes for the usage and claiming of a watermarked flat as yours. You have been warned.

Sold Sets Archive

Sold Heads Archive

Last edited by Abyss; Jun 2, 2014 at 05:27 PM. Reason: updated leading offers.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Godjin View Post
yeah, i was the previous owner of the last head
btw, artist is Vitiek

Thank you for confirming that Godjin, I will update that now.
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
15k 2nd head.

Thanks for the offer, still looking for more though.
I was looking for around 30-40k for it hopefully. I understand that is quite high for a head but I see it as one of the better heads around.
Ok, I will keep your offer in mind. I will wait to see if anyone else wishes to offer higher, and after some time (I aint decided on these time slots yet) I will pm you about the head.
well I can go 35k for second set, simple but stylish.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
The artist of the graffiti/urban set is smosh023 :/ Wow, he made epic sets that were bought for 8-10k... its being sold for 40k+ now? o.0
smosh023 is my bitch friend
Last edited by Karstnator; May 30, 2014 at 08:04 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER