Ranking
Original Post
Buck_Turgidson's Madmen.
Here is a demo of the first madman for this thread.
Attached Files
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited and finished product.
Attached Files
Buck_Turgidson-Obliviate.rpl (86.3 KB, 8 views)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not usually the type of guy that likes to say "stiff", but yeah.

If anything it's not the stiffness that really bothers me, but rather how slow your movements are. I don't know how to be extremely "in depth" when I say this, but try using more joints to enhance your speed and movement whenever you have the chance. Consider not ghosting your own joints as well, as little as possible. I'm sure you'd much rather have your joints ghost through uke later on in your replays.

Can't wait to see you improve though, you seem like an interesting replay maker.
beware
the goblin
It is held for a reason. It makes it just that more realistic. You don't see people spinning and flipping, walking in the air, etc. It just does not happen. I have replays like you say you want me to do, but I don't like too much fluency...
Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
It is held for a reason. It makes it just that more realistic. You don't see people spinning and flipping, walking in the air, etc. It just does not happen. I have replays like you say you want me to do, but I don't like too much fluency...

are you joking
this is a madman, you probably should try being fluid. realism is really only for spars and tricking because you dont rip off other peoples body parts

"You don't see people spinning and flipping, walking in the air, etc."
its called tricking
look it up
Lol I think I know this. I am just saying fluency is not what I normally do. If you don't know me, don't try to tell me I am wrong and tell me what is right. Thank you.