Ranking
Original Post
My return and sorting crap
Alright guys

I have come back. I should start off with an apology, sorry for going so abruptly and not being around.
Moving back from uni, then stuff then more stuff but I'm back.

Ok, so let's get into the nitty gritty shit.
The FoL thing
The whole fistoflife situation.
I support zeto's decision, fist was problematic from the start and had been causing controversy. I understand things got heated and a decision was made.
I understand that there was concern regarding it, as such we'll be putting in place sort of regulation and standard for this kind of thing. I'm open to suggestions but a new way is being thought of and should be put in place soon.
The Inq thing
The whole ping/lk/ld/creati0n/inq thing;
I'm still pissed about it. If it happens again then all diplomatic ties with inq are cut. It's down right disrespectful and I came very close to saying none of those listed could post here, however after speaking to people I realised that was too hot headed.
Suffice it to say if the words:
"Join inq" are said in the irc, or any variation of that, I will get involved and there will be a breakdown of relations.
I, however, trust the remainder of tribe memebers to make the right decision and TALK TO ME if they have concerns about things, and if they feel tribe is no longer their home.
New leader
As per various conversations and overseeing the past few months, Destram, I believe has earned his right to lead the clan alongside myself, zeto and eazi; given eazi's inactivity. So yeah, gratz Des!
Event
Shade wants to host an event, he should make a thread with a prop and once we're all happy with it, throw tribebank in the mix and get tribe back to glory.
return to glory
So yeah. Sound good?

P.S. If a non tribe member posts i'll beat you
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
welcome back erth its good to have you back

I don't actually read the threads I post in and am a massive dick hole
Last edited by Erth; Jun 19, 2014 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Read the OP damnit, this is what you get
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
P.S. If a non tribe member posts i'll beat you

Oh really? Come to me bro.

/me fight stance poses

I am a massive poopy head
Last edited by Erth; Jun 19, 2014 at 01:20 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.