Ranking
I think it is one of the best heads I have ever seen by you. I really liked the the style, the idea, the shadows and the colore of each eye. Great work man. 10/10

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
I think you never seen ALL my works but thank you anyway for good and first post here. <3
Lol, no problem man, my pleasure

I always lost in your threads because i like you style and your art

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Love shading, and the darkness of the color choices.

i only have an issue with the nose being to big because imo it messes withthe mapping of your helmet.

seems as though the helmet is barely on his head rather than being fitted.
Would love to see more of your work. :P
See above.
Next time, You have to make the head with your own hands. Not edit in their original form.

I'm so sorry

Originally Posted by Art Rules
- Plagiarism is not tolerated and is a bannable offense.

~Closed
Last edited by Chris; Jun 22, 2014 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Fixed Error Grammar. >.<
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.