Toribash
Original Post
couple of forum features
can we have thing like "status" icons avaible to paste in posts showing if player is ingame or on forum,

example how it may look

[status]snake[/status]

which will return something like this:

snake

where green is online on forum and blue one is online ingame, clicking on blue will launch client and let you join, clicking on green will open new pm window

it will let you check if person you are looking for is avaiable and to get to him in mere click.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
This feature pretty much exists already. If you go to someone's profile, and they are in game (or have been recently), it will show what server they are in and if you click the server it should open the game.

Plus, it shows on the posts as well:
Last edited by Lightningkid; Jun 21, 2014 at 05:13 PM.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
but for that you need to open each profile, while if this will be implemented the way described in OP you will be able to do it having a whole list of people infront of you.

for example clan page or org page, so you don't have to find each post / profile to check
tell me about aikido
Just going to point this out... That's not what you wrote in your original post.
Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
Just going to point this out... That's not what you wrote in your original post.

in OP i was describing feature that returns picture with 2 lights, which can be used for org or clan lists.

for example having post with this code

[status]snake[/status]
[status]gastank999[/status]
[status]Lightning[/status]

will result in

snake

gastank999

Lightning

on the OP post of [GW] German Watersports toribash org or (scrubs)scrubs clan page

this is what i ment
tell me about aikido
Originally Posted by snake View Post
but for that you need to open each profile, while if this will be implemented the way described in OP you will be able to do it having a whole list of people infront of you.

for example clan page or org page, so you don't have to find each post / profile to check

Do you mean; Below a thread title where the thread maker's name is written, your 'available' icons should appear?
Well, technically it's not a bad idea but it's already there once you see a user's post :O.

The availability is delayed to turn off 10 minutes after the user's last activity. Shortening this length should pretty much solve your problem although I'm not sure if this will be an actual eye-catcher.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
i mean:

i have OP with list of names
i add [status] tags in OP
i get list of names with pictures in result.

like if i was adding a smile code like this

:dito:
tell me about aikido
That is way more work than searching for the player and seeing if they are online. For that, you will have to make a post, add the tags, and have a working script for an emoticon that can actively refresh itself to find if a player is in game. "Smile codes" are static figures that don't have to pull constantly changing information from somewhere.
Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
That is way more work than searching for the player and seeing if they are online. For that, you will have to make a post, add the tags, and have a working script for an emoticon that can actively refresh itself to find if a player is in game. "Smile codes" are static figures that don't have to pull constantly changing information from somewhere.

obviously.
tell me about aikido