Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Hoje cedo

Sup guys, i'm trying to learn more about editing and i come here to show us my new video. I'm new so. Cnc is very good at moment. tell me what i need to change for the next time i make it better. This videos is terrible in some aspects, ik, but.. c:

Software: Sony Vegas 12 and fraps
Last edited by Dark4425; Jun 22, 2014 at 12:47 PM.
Humn. Nice start Dark. i like to see more brazilians trying to make a nice job in editing. But. some aspects u need to change, like this cc. I think is little dark. try to make some 'not dark' hehe.
Whatever. Other aspect u need to change is the sync. try to sync it more, its very ugly to see.
Nice replays at all. Freecam is pretty good, but need to learn more about it. The music, i love it, i love emicida and pitty (Principalmente a pitty, dica-se de passagem rs). Hum.. pitty... Ok, stop.
At all you is a new good editor. c:
6/10

Artist. Sometimes.

Thanks
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
Turn on raytracing, the part with largekillas spar had great cc though

Thanks for watching
-----
Originally Posted by TORIITO View Post
Humn. Nice start Dark. i like to see more brazilians trying to make a nice job in editing. But. some aspects u need to change, like this cc. I think is little dark. try to make some 'not dark' hehe.
Whatever. Other aspect u need to change is the sync. try to sync it more, its very ugly to see.
Nice replays at all. Freecam is pretty good, but need to learn more about it. The music, i love it, i love emicida and pitty (Principalmente a pitty, dica-se de passagem rs). Hum.. pitty... Ok, stop.
At all you is a new good editor. c:
6/10

Oh obrigado toriito...Mais foi com a sua ajuda que eu consegui fazer esse video e grassas a você postei aqui kkkk Thanks toriito
thanks for watching
Last edited by Dark4425; Jun 22, 2014 at 03:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hai

Good stuff, only thing that bothers me is your freecam, try and make it smoother and try not to zoom in too much

Also disable resampling please

You've got potential, subscribed :P
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Hai

Good stuff, only thing that bothers me is your freecam, try and make it smoother and try not to zoom in too much

Also disable resampling please

You've got potential, subscribed :P

Ok,I'll follow your tips

Thank you very much!