Ranking
Original Post
Clan Thread Deleting
Excuse me, but why is there no option to delete an unwanted post on a clan thread. (only leaders/owners would have the ability) Like when someone owns a group, they can delete posts, but why not when you or a couple of people own/lead a thread or a Clan Thread? It would get rid of alot of the, "he took an arguement to our clan thread" or "hes getting back at me by insulting me on my thread" report problems.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I don't really know the reason, but must be the same reason why we can't close the threads created here. Perhaps this is to prevent someone who has done something wrong, to erase evidences, to keep a file, that will always pass by the watchful eyes of administrators? Mysteries, hidden under the bones of this website, wait for someone who's part of these bones resolve your question. Meanwhile, why don't you put this your idea of ​​deleting important posts and such here?
The idea of single thread moderation has been brought up in the past, and it's not going to happen because it is abusable in a number of ways. It is better to leave moderation to the people who are supposed to moderate.
There aren't any options for giving local mod for single threads. The report button isn't just for looks either, it does work. In fact, the last person you reported actually lost their local mod powers just so they could receive an infraction.
I'd like to bring a follow up question now. How come you can't remove an old and finished poll from a clan thread?
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
i have been waiting for years
PLZ UPdate the forum!
the new vBulletin helps in alot of ways and make things easier
especially for staff!
INB4 14 days ban