Ranking
Original Post
[App]Duck
Hi. As the name of this thread suggests, I am here to apply to be a member of Staff HQ Tribe. The idea came to my mind after stalking the clan from the very start to this point, playing with few of the members (those in question being: Destram, GrayveXP (he is technically a member), manbeastle, Hero and possibely MP), and listening to some conversions that I overheard in the IRC. I was trying to gather up enough confidence to apply here up until this point, and I think I am prepared now. The hard thing nowadays is to make an app stand out from the other, by anything else than being bad, seeing as everybody is much more creative than me. So I ended up on this.

Duck: Analysis

But, just for the heck of it:

For the lovers of free form.

Attached Files
Get launched.rpl (65.9 KB, 6 views)
#duck_ Sir Isaac Newton.rpl (112.2 KB, 5 views)
#duck_Nail polish.rpl (60.1 KB, 5 views)
#duck_because I said so.rpl (121.9 KB, 8 views)
Strike the pose.rpl (52.4 KB, 4 views)
Brutality.rpl (82.4 KB, 4 views)
h
Hi duck, you are not all that bad but I'll already have to give you my no.

You were the leader of a clan like some hours ago which you just created and already left.

Also I remember this from the Inquisition app thread : http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=83

Sorry man, but that's already enough for a no.

Also you called Tribe a "Staff HQ" I hate that :c ... you actually just said you want to join because Tribe has so much staff ("New topic. As many people know, tribe is being overflown with staffies. I am currently in no position of power, altough I am in some positions that still count. I am a Clan Grad Tester, Market Grad Tester and an Ingame Grad Tester.")
Last edited by Destram; Jun 28, 2014 at 10:17 PM.
Kinda seems like you do not have enough experience with clans as you have been in so few.
Maybe you should go around and learn some more from other clans before you apply again. We are in dire need of members who are capable of supporting us administratively. I doubt you would want to be a casual member, but if that is what you want let me know, I guess.
How are you?
replays are okay, multiplayer doesn't show anything significant, not very experienced with clans, and you're not the type of person i would see myself talking to

that and the fact that you've been shooting out applications all over the forums to different clans for the past month is really unacceptable, not even sure why you applied tbh

no