Toribash
Original Post
Whats wrong with my Toribash?
Toribash worked perfectly fine on my PC both online and offline.

But recently i installed windows 8. I installed TB again, and it was like that on screenshot.

And it was laggy and graphics were awful and changing graphics in options didnt do anything.

I thought that windows 8 was causing that problem.

I installed Toribash on another computer with win7. I never did it before on that one. It was the same! all texts were wrecked, it was lagging and its awful.

Version is 4.82. Downloaded from official website.

So now no matter if it win7 or win8, TB doesnt work properly.

What should I do?
when this happend to me i just waited it out and it fixed itself for some reason...
dis is my signature
reinstall toribash ;o

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
reinstall toribash ;o

Are u blind or something? i said i installed it on 2 different computers with different os and everything, and ofcourse i reinstalled it several times. Nothing changed.
You may need to update your graphical drivers, or your hardware isn't up to date eg can't run it. Those are the two current solutions to the issues you are having.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Yes, the problem is outdated graphics drivers. Go to your computer's manufacturer's site, enter its credentials, and it'll give you the necessary downloads. If that doesn't work, then the hardware itself is out of date, and you simply need a new computer.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.