Ranking
Original Post
/!\ READ ME! THAT MEANS EVERYONE! /!\ Concerning the Broken Textures and Uploads
READ ME: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=50

Original Post by xJuicy

Had to clean this up just for the purpose of people clicking that link. ~Twi
Last edited by Foxy; Jul 18, 2014 at 02:51 AM.

Aight thanks, that helped alot.
-----
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
It's happening to me now as well, abyss, monk and I found a temporarily solution, right click toribash, open properties, then open file location, go to customs, find your name and delete the .tgm file. For some reason the textures change to .tgm files. It's kind of disappointing since I paid 16k for my two heads. :l

Do what he says in bold
Last edited by xJuicy; Jul 15, 2014 at 07:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

yeah i have gotten a head.tga.tmp and a head.tga and i deleted the one with .tmp but when i open the regular one it only shows the very bottom of the head. even on the flat, i tried re-uploading it but it doesnt work, also a link to pyrex thread please?
-----
Nevermind i just now fixed it, thanks for the help anyways.
Last edited by Fade; Jul 16, 2014 at 02:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
w
Head texture bug
I recently tried to upload a new head texture and, at first, the process worked the way it should. I waited about 5 minutes because it takes a while to load in game, but when I started up the game, my tori had the default head texture on. I then went back to the page with the head texture and uploaded a different texture, but that one didn't process and the same texture as before was shown. I went back in game to see if the problem was still and, sure enough, my tori was still using the default head. Anyone got a solution?
did you click out of toribash then get back on

i ussaully go in to a crowded multyplayer match and wait till it says downloaded and then it will be loaded
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf