Ranking
Original Post
[MEMBER] charm1
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
Yeah, I kinda am closing my application down, but, first, there are some things I would like to make clear. This is the story of your member Charm1:

Randomly charm had taken a liking to me one time, told me he was an admin. He offered me so many things such as like 2 no qi items and 125k, but, I knew something had to be up, something was wrong. After a few days he asked me to join aeon, I didn't exactly want to, but, he talked me into it. I made an app, an he told me there was some other things needed to be added, so he basically wrote half of my app and then I posted it here. So now and after 'writing' the application, he constantly started joining servers I was in, causing argument after argument, threatening even to 'ban' them. Even twice in two different random servers he caused an argument then told me to get less retarded friends before leaving. In spars/ tricks he always went on about him being the greatest tricker, telling everyone he won the flame forging comp and some other self obsessive stuff. Now about a week later from meeting, hes just told me this was all a joke this 'friendship' that I went along with and that he couldn't believe someone like me 'thought' I was his friend, and after seeing other posts in this thread going on about charm1 meeting them and telling them to apply, I think that the situation that has just happened to me - even though I was half aware of what was going on - has been happening to the other applicants on this thread. They may have all been part of charm's little game, this thread in its existence charm may have just used for his humour that these 'pathetic people' think they could get into this clan?
Now I'm not writing this for charm to be physically kicked from this clan, but, I would like the other fellow clan members (who are in my experience, very nice people) to realise what kind of person charm actually is, whether you are aware of this or not.
Charm has used up your time by making me write out an application that he actually did not give a shit about nor approve of. Is this how this thread is meant to be treated? Merely for his fun and games?

I'm sorry for the wall of text, but, I thought it was necessary to let you know the truth.
I also have some back up on this.

Thank you for reading
~skye

What's up with that? Has anyone else experienced anything he described?
I did notice aswell that he was quite fond of himself, tho I don't want to jump to conclusions.
I hate situations like this, I'll try to talk to both skylarrr and charm1 and see whats up.
Can you go under the skin on this one? We cannot make mistakes like these too frequently. Also, it is our job to see the applicants problems as ours if related to the clan. Charm has been inviting a lot of new applicants and most of them have not made it in. My thoughts are charm as nice as he may seem is inflating our threads with applicants, which isn't bad but for the clans rep, lets keep this clan invite only.
UPDATE: Detective Analwache has done some research:

Firstly, I went to search for skylarrr

skylarrr

I found him/her on a toruney server, and had a few words with him/her:

At first, I asked him/her about his experiences with charm1, and he/she answered this:

picture heavy

NOTE: He/she, as far as I can tell, has no reason to lie about charm1. This makes it more likely that skylarrr is telling the truth.
Also, by admitting he got help with his app he actually handicapped his own reputation, so why would he do that if it weren't for him to be serious?

PM from charm1 to skylarrr, where he receives help for the App

Then I went to look for charm1, who was on the TBRadio Server

charm1

PICTURES OF OUR CONVERSATION:

picture heavy aswell

I think its obvious who is lying and who is just trying to help us.

I hereby suppose we have a little serious chit chat with charm1.

EDIT OF EDIT: MORE EVIDENCE :O

Skylarrr on steam about the application
Steamchat:
mcskylarred: Charm did say the leader wanted him to stop trying to recruit people
mcskylarred: before i posted
mcskylarred: so i w
mcskylarred: shouldnt include him
mcskylarred: but i did anyway
mcskylarred: :3
All Screens http://imgur.com/a/PSakB
From me, a few weeks ago when we discussed sdsman's app
Originally Posted by SXDave View Post
God damn, that app is really bad imo.
Also.. Does charm 'invite' every single player w/o a clan?!

Do not get this wrong, its not bad, but sds isnt the first one which says that charm brought em here. IF a tb-player really wants to join us, he applies automatic. 'Invites' should be just for players we would love to join our clan..

I think skaylarrr is not lying and charm uses Aeon to get 'famous' or whatever..
_SXD_
_AEON_
I'd like to ask charm....1 (lol) question..

That guy kinda pisses me off the last few days even i don't played with him long long time now..
_SXD_
_AEON_