Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[R] 140k+ set
looking for a set to go with my head ^^
I was going to make one myself, but I'm not good enough.

If you need the flat for this, I will send it to you.

Also, I have this head equipped so if you need a better view of it then dl and lp me.

preview

I AM ESSENTIALLY LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE A VECTOR IMAGE, NOT A "HAND DRAWING"

512 pls. Also, make sure your work is in the style of the head text. Should match the colors, and should actually look like they were made for each other. Please make it clean.

I'll pay more than 100k if what I see exceeds my expectations :>

I'll also pay an extra 40k if you polish my head as well ^^
I didn't use layers when I made the head, so it will probably be a bit troublesome.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me me or ask here.

Good luck, and do a nice job

EDIT: Got disappointing results with redone heads, so I'll just ask for a set... What I was really looking for wasn't some extreme edit of my head. I didn't expect my head to change into something so radically different with every entry I get. It would be easier and faster to just make a set out of what I already have. I've wasted everyone's time, sorry for that ^^' Because of this, I will raise set payout by 40k.

P.S: If you're still working on a version of my head, have yet to show me your work, and still think you have an accurate idea of what I was asking for, I will still look at it. Again, good luck, and thank you for your time.

#shockey

DO MINE INSTEAD OF SUPER'S

NOPE

Raising payout again.
Last edited by Super; Aug 17, 2014 at 04:26 AM.
fl0w
^That moment when an attempt to put pressure on someone blows up in your face

I will try something else closer to your head's style.
I might come back soon, stay tuned !