Ranking
Original Post
Read.
Another thing that popped into my mind earlier is the massive amount of shit spewing into every thread created in this clan. While it might seem amusing at the time, you make us look like retards. Yes, you, I'm addressing anyone who feels hit.

We need to improve our image. You don't need to do much. We've been crying about the activity earlier, but we don't want this. We want you to at least put a little more thought into your posts, at least make them the slightest funny/meaningful and this will be a better forum.

I'm not telling you to have less fun, I'm telling you to have more fun. Just, spam less and stop making shit-posts. That's all for now, thank you.

On another note, check the roster, I've added new orange/red names.
Last edited by dalir; Aug 24, 2008 at 09:15 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Dude, most of the bloody threads are about three pages long. That's bloody long for minor shit.

Like Kirby's joining thread, you really think he's going to get 3 pages of welcomes? No. He isn't, nobody will do, you know this as next as the next person, so dont post:

Closed. It's amazing how you people can turn every single thread in here into spamfests. Please shape up a bit.

When i bet you've done a little spamming here yourself. I cant be arsed to fish it up, if i had to i would.

Also, in the "Yippee" Thread, that was going to be a spam thread sinse the second it was made, you know that too, look at the first post, so dont be suprised when people spam. So this:

Consider this shitbarn closed.

Was pretty useless, because now everyone will cram more shit into other threads.

I suggest you do what SXC did, make a spam sticky, for people to just unleash the fury, and if you dont like the spam that's going on there, then dont go in the sticky.

Problem. Solved.

I agree, less of it, but look into what you're preaching a little, and chill out. For the sakes of all of us.
Last edited by Gynx; Aug 24, 2008 at 01:50 PM.
I'm not going to make an "in-clan wibbles", too bad. If I'm not entirely wrong, I made one post in the Kirby-thread, if even that, and you are VERY welcome to prove me wrong, if you can. Leaving those threads here was an experiment, to see how the clan I'm a co-leader of acts. I really don't see how it's my fault that other people are spamming, but it's an interesting turn of events. I think I made one useless post here this week, and that was in our "Box's Texture Donations"-thread.

I posted "It's amazing how you people can turn every single thread in here into spamfests." because I was very surprised with how this clan is acting when it doesn't have moderators watching over their backs.

Look, I fished it up for you. The post I made in Yippee said "Suspended :<" when you asked who Samule was, as a way to tell people that he's banned. Spam? Maybe by your standards.

The post I made in "Back in Kick" says:
"
It wasn't so much the spamming part, read "acting like a general noob". And I couldn't care less whether or not people would follow me to "bang" on him, I was as formal as I could about it."

Which was a response to one of your ninjaremarks on how I handled jaskapa.
This is for the clans good. If you can't see that because your ego is blocking, then I'm very sorry for your sake. Also, I said I was addressing anyone who felt hit.

Remember, you're the one who brought it to this level.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Dalir. You are overreacting.

By saying this I mean that what you said about Gynx and his ego, it's not fuckballs true.
Last edited by 4ndie; Aug 24, 2008 at 04:46 PM.
Holy shit, i didnt know you guys took this so seriously. i thought we were just messing around.

And dalir, WHO CARES what other people thinks. its thier problem not ours.

As post above, the stuff you said about Gynx is not true at all.
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
I agree with Dalir spam is not good.

I rarely even read our forums because of the useless posts that pour into every topic regardless of the subject.
I can't arse myself to search thru this crap for the important posts.

There are easier ways of getting your postcount up than spamming your own clan forum.

Originally Posted by MD View Post
Holy shit, i didnt know you guys took this so seriously. i thought we were just messing around.

And dalir, WHO CARES what other people thinks. its thier problem not ours.

As post above, the stuff you said about Gynx is not true at all.

Some people in this clan (including me) don't like to see our forums full of useless crap.
Last edited by DaBandito; Aug 24, 2008 at 10:23 PM.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

--I wrote alot in this space, which has now been deleted.--

But whatever, no need to start off flaming, but im leaving, you've basically stated im not what this clan needs, so, it's for the best.

You wont see me on here again.
Whoa, what!? What just happened?
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Dalir and co made half our clan leave.
Last edited by MD; Aug 25, 2008 at 07:25 PM.
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees