Toribash
Original Post
[Obey] click me pls tyty
hi, I have full 256 joints. So make me a set like fish's pls. Make it not able to get me banned pls

OBEY MEMBERS HAVE OVER RULING OVER ANYONE ELSE (some friends count as members)!!!!!

1 piece per person, please label your piece correctly.

I'm also doing a 512 ground text, so yeah, go wild \o/

Textures (body is 512, joints are 256)

Last edited by PlataBear; Aug 25, 2014 at 07:17 PM.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
chest
MINE!
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Sure, same with the ground text, someone needs to start that up. But make sure to tell me what texture you're doing so I can mark it off
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Alright world, and I added Cold and Noel to the list
-----
Also, for anyone that's going to try extra hard, I have the templates for joint textures right here
Last edited by PlataBear; Aug 21, 2014 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Added <3

can you hide the dik for tim please
he loves that part
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit