Ranking
Original Post
I want to ride my Bicycles
Alright, not sure if you know but I love riding my bike.
Not only that but I also love building bikes.

My first bike was a chrome Peugeot BMX which I loved dearly.
Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of it, otherwise I would've showed it.
It was chrome with red handlebars, a red seat and it was awesome!

After that bike I had several mountainbikes, a green Giant with orange lettering and a blue metallic Specialized Rockhopper.
Unfortunately, that Rockhopper was stolen.. My dad worked at Specialized at the time, so we had great bikes.

That's also how I got my two BMXes, a grey Vegas and a burgundy Fuse IV.
Amazing bikes, I still ride them from time to time. The grey one has pecks on the rear.
The burgundy is made for cruising and trashing, high quality build.

The last couple of years I've been into racing bikes a lot. I've built up an old Batavus which I bought for 10euros from an old dude.
Respoked the wheels, new seat, new steer, new brakes, completely amazing now.

I've also an old Raleigh which I'm planning to turn into a fixed gear, I really want to learn this way of cycling.
A lot of people here (Utrecht) act all hipster with their fixies (which aren't fixies, they're single speeds which they bought) and I have enough of it.
I've waited a long time before I decided I wanted to build one partly because of these idiots, partly because I'm scared of driving it off a mountain.
But now I have two racing bikes and I don't care about these hipsters anymore, the fun can begin.
However, I have little experience with fixed gears. I do know about fixed BMXes but I'm not sure if that's the same.

This is why I started this thread, I'd love some information, mostly from you, Nate, because I think I saw you on a fixie on Facebook.
Do you have tips? I do know a lot but what I'm mostly looking for is a good brand of hubs.
I also need tips on painting, the entire bike will be custom gunmetal or anthracite grey with silver highlights.

Feel free to talk about your bikes as well, maybe I can help you!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I had a bike. Brother used it after a while, but it got stolen.
Didn't ride a bike since.
So I'm ignorant on this subject.

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.. tho
finally fuckin remembered my password. hows the bike comin alpha?

▲ ▲
Still looking for a 59 frame instead of a 60.
Also decided not to buy the Quando hubs since after researching a bit, they're crap.
Emailed Formula to see if they shop to the Netherlands, they don't respond.
So I'll get them from the UK, probably!

Also, how coincidental, I decide to check the forum, only to see you've checked it an hour ago.
I'm an artist.
I was checkin it almost daily, just wasnt logged in so i could not post : (

▲ ▲
Ah I see!
Do you still play Minecraft?
We should get that other games thread up again.
I'm an artist.