Ranking
Original Post
[R]Who is the owner of this texture?
Ages ago, i saw someone using this texture, but i can´t remember who it was

So now im posting this thread because I want to know who the owner is and if i could buy his texture because i really want it

I hope this is the right board to ask for something like this
Last edited by imapirate; Sep 30, 2014 at 09:17 PM.
it was an anonimous head i used to use it when i started toribash
Son of Bhima. Fighter in the Kurukshetra war
Warrior used to have it, but he sold it to someone.You should ask him or something.
It isn't anonymous it's a VitieK head. Probabely aerugo model.
-----
Update: Confirming. It's Aerugo by VitieK,the owner it's Berc. Or at least he was...
http://savepic.su/3852514.png
Last edited by Hisoka; Sep 30, 2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
It isn't anonymous it's a VitieK head. Probabely aerugo model.
-----
Update: Confirming. It's Aerugo by VitieK,the owner it's Berc. Or at least he was...
http://savepic.su/3852514.png

Those are two different heads, look at them and compare. First of all, the one he asked about has yellow eyes, the one you posted has red eyes. Also, look at the details on the top of the head, there's another thing.

Think a little bit before you post.

Originally Posted by Master View Post
Those are two different heads, look at them and compare. First of all, the one he asked about has yellow eyes, the one you posted has red eyes. Also, look at the details on the top of the head, there's another thing.

It's definitely the same head, maybe he got the eye colour changed?
Originally Posted by Master View Post

It's the same head... Just the one DreamSkip posted it's extremely highlighted,i think he did it as watermark.

Need more evidence? Seems i know what i'm saying.

And yeah Warrior owns it,done some research on the transaction history of his head. If he didn't sold it via PM btw.
Why the hell was this even posted here?
There is a thread for that in rapid threads......
Closed also do not poat un-watermarked eapecially if you do not know who the owner is.
Imaparrot~!