Ranking
Original Post
Transcribers
Hi, are there any good transcribers out there? (I'm talking about Music)

I have located a MIDI file I've always needed, but now I've discovered it's in 10 Tracks or so, and my ambition is to turn it into a Piano Solo (basically, turn 10 staves into 2, piano soloable staves).

Now I'd usually do this myself, but I'm very tired at the moment, since I just got a butt load of Composition and Transcription off of my back on the Ichigos Site For Musicians and the Musically Talented, so since I use Toribash, I thought I'd ask here.

So yeah, the link in the above paragraph leads to my post on Ichigos, that post has a link to the MIDI site and the MUS file of the track in MIDI form. I'd like to know if anyone can transcribe the raw file into a Piano Solo. I'm obviously willing to pay (TC, sorry , my parents are scared to use real cash on the internet, even a PayPal account).

I'm using Toribash because, between you and me, Ichigos has the slowest recognition rate in the world, and my post will probably get bumped down within a day or so on those forums.

If you can do it, you are the most awesome person in the history of ever, because this piece is a personal favorite of mine from a personal favorite game.

Thx.
_______
P.S. If you can do it in MUS Format, you are even more amazing, but a PDF will do if that's how you have to do it.
Last edited by SirusG; Aug 29, 2008 at 07:33 PM.
Christmas Ghost Humans do not value their existence.