Toribash
Original Post
i Can't play
Hello, i used to play this game a long time ago on my laptop, so when i saw this game on steam i really wanted to play it. I downloaded it on my mac and created an account on toribash.com. the problem is, when i try and log onto the game it says, "error: Server returned nothing." i was just wondering if anybody knows whats wrong and if you could help that would be magical.
Yeah, im logging in with the correct info. i even tried making multiple accounts but it still gives me the the same error message.
Same, I've been having this trouble for over a MONTH now! Im on a mac, I have found no answers to the problem. I have disabled my firewall and everything is correct. I have another mac I use and it works fine on that one.
this seems to be an ever increasing problem with the mac version of toribash, i'll try and get a hold of the game devs and see if they can figure something out
hey every time i try to go on a multiplayer match or something it says not connected also when i beat uke it says not connected when im supposed to fight the next one.
Originally Posted by RedFart View Post
hey every time i try to go on a multiplayer match or something it says not connected also when i beat uke it says not connected when im supposed to fight the next one.

Which version of Toribash are you using?
I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS