Toribash
Original Post
[R] decent 512 head
Hey guys,
Requesting a decent 512 head.
It will be used as a free head for our clan so I'm not gonna be paying over 7.5k
Show W.I.P's on this thread please
I want it to be a human face, 512x with a smile and it has to have a cap with Soak on it
Last edited by Finn; Oct 28, 2014 at 07:23 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
What do you mean by "Decent" ? Have a look at my shop, you'll see if you're interested !

I make requests too.

Come

I wanted a cap with SOAK on it, and I want it to be a good quality head which is also 512x in size. So if you could start the request sure. But if anyone else does it better you ain't gonna get anything :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
I'll try something,want just the cap with the rest invisible right? In order to merge it with the heads the members already own?
I actually wanted the head with a cap, just make a simple but stylish face and a nice cap
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want it realistic or cartoonish? About the mouth should smile or no expression?
Smile and realistic please
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bump, will be receiving tc from our leader depending on quality
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]