Ranking
Original Post
Room mods changed?
Does anybody know if Acrojoust will be coming back to public5?
It has been replaced with some rubbish boxshu mod of sorts , And has killed my ranking on the mod, as me and a few others were approaching the top 10 before it disappeared.

Not happy about this as there are not even any "substitutes" to play on, and due to hosting being bugged as fuck just lately, hosting the mod myself ends up in either full on crashing or people not wanting to play for no tc reward! all that after an hour of battling actually getting the room to connect in the first place.

They should bring it back and take one of the aikido rooms down as there are tons of them and there was only one Acrojoust!

This is one of my favorite games ever and the last week or so has just killed it for me and others who I recommended game to,
A friend of mine has put over £100 in to his tori and there are no rooms that he wants to play on now as we spent 99% of our time on that mod.

Please sort this out or at the very least send out some kind of notifications that explain changes to the game so we are all not kept in the dark.
I believe the publicservermods are supposed to change every month, if you're unsatisfied
with the current mod setup state so in this thread or PM dannyrug, as he seems to be the only staff member
actively attempting to please the players regarding this matter.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
what the? everything the gms do you guys have complaints? they changed it because of the high demands and you are requesting it back? what is wrong with you people they probably can not add more rooms thats why they change mods i dont know if they will change them again just be patient and pm dannyrug he is the room guy kindof thing
Room mods do not actually change once a month. I tend to keep the more played mods on the list, and I casually remove the less played mods.

Acrojoust was changed because there was hardly any players in the server when I would look. The boxshu mod that replaced acrojoust usually has the most players in it at all times. Usually when I see a pub server packed like that, I tend to stay away from changing it because I know a fair amount of players enjoy that mod.

As of now, it seems like a big mod people want is ninjutsu. In order for me to add a mod, I have to remove a mod. When I change mods, I will spend about 2 days observing all of the rooms and pick out the ones that have the least amount of players in it.

If you want to request a mod, the best thing to do is pm me. I will usually send a pm back confirming that I have gotten your message, and I will give you some minor details on whether or not the mod can be changed.

I hoped some of this helped. Hope to hear from you.
A hasbeen like the rest
What! hardly any players? that is rubbish man there are loads of people who are known mainly in that room, who are on regular as clockwork myself included.

And I have to say I spent a LOT of time in their daily over the last 4 or 5 moths and not once have I seen you come in, or any other gm for that matter.

Also If you have not actually gone in the room to look, the actual player count in the server list is wrong 9 times out of 10,
Many times it has said no players and I have entered to a que of 7+.

And just to clarify I am not requesting a new room, I am just pointing out why not take one of the mods down that are running in multiple rooms instead of a mod that there was only 1 room for?

Basing removing something because it it unpopular when "YOU" are on, is pretty narrow minded.

But as for moderators coming into the room, we have trouble getting them there to turf trolls and sorts out half the time, never mind just checking in on the room.

So unless you have collected data for the duration the room has been up, found the average number of players and compared it to other servers running "similar mods",
then the principles you removed it upon are rediculous.

And I say "similar mods" because if it had been replaced with a mod that vaguely resembled a joust mod it would have made more sense to me, but you have basically replaced cheese with chalk.
-----
Originally Posted by experts View Post
what the? everything the gms do you guys have complaints? they changed it because of the high demands and you are requesting it back? what is wrong with you people they probably can not add more rooms thats why they change mods i dont know if they will change them again just be patient and pm dannyrug he is the room guy kindof thing

Where is the proof of this high demand? Is there a forum post regarding this? because i spent a week searching the forums for reasons it was removed and found nothing.

so where your getting your information from baffles me?.
Last edited by blun7y; Nov 11, 2014 at 12:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump