Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] Scream
hiya ppls Me name ish inuyasha11 and i need urz help i am the ldr of scream its not official yet and we don't have the money to start it yet.

here's my story: in the begging me wuz co-ldr and glacierman was ldr and so life wuz good but then glacier stole some1 set and blamed it on oldbeans and so old got banned but then hampa found out it was glacier who stole it and banned him and old beans got un-banded so here i am the only co-ldr left.....and u can fill in ther rest...

so now me barely have 2k and need DONATIONS PLZ we rlly need help but just don't think that the donations r going to our clan there r going to help every1 out in the clan with tc issues so PLZ donate pn with it o pm about donate plz and thx 4 everything

Heres the info

leader:inuyasha11

reason 4 making:...classified srry

members:kingscooby(co-ld),00naruto000,lazerman,shadowboy,derbty,darkjokr 96,koolknight....and more
Last edited by Inuyasha11; Sep 2, 2008 at 11:28 PM.
Vibin
I thought Scream was dead that's why I also removed my clan tag as most exmembers. I didn't know we have too many members. I never seen them. Maybe inactive? If it's revived I will put the clan tag back again
But its not in the list ofofficial clans now, so you mean, you paid? again?
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good