ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] realistic ninja set
I am looking for someone to make a good ninja set. I would like it to be 256x256 or 512x512 resolution. I currently have 100k and will pay up to that amount for a set.

a perfect example: made by 13chillz

Example

the set does not need to have joint textures... but I like it to be realistic and look nice.
Last edited by phail; Dec 3, 2014 at 05:32 AM.

Chuck Norris is jealous of my mad skills
moved to requests because you asking people to make you a set, not buy an existing one
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
on it, but it will be a bit lower quality but not a lot, higher payment = higher quality and details :P
Note: if you have any item or something other than usd or tcs i can accept it as payment too
Starting with head.
-----
ummm, what color will the cloth be?
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Nov 30, 2014 at 11:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
I would prefer either a majority of black or a dark blue... preferably black
-----
And I make it the highest quality possible for 100k
-----
*make it the highest quality possible for 100k
Last edited by ChuckTori; Dec 1, 2014 at 04:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Ok, but can't you choose another color? I want a bit bright color so we can see the shading.
-----
I think dark blue will be good.
-----
ummm, finished eyes, and ofc i will not make the whole face, there is a mask will cover it at half the nose, do you want another eye color or that's good?

pics

Also, the clothes color could be that force color in image(Azurite) or darker a bit, is it good?
-----
Finished hands.
Any edit you want is available ;) i will continue the head tomorrow.

pics

Last edited by 00Assassin00; Dec 2, 2014 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wow thats looking really good... I like the color, and I think the eyes are fine

I really like the detail... but it seems a little empty. Could you maybe add a headband a small armor plate, like Naruto. What do you think?
-----
if you do try something like that, make it original and creative - if not, its fine
Last edited by ChuckTori; Dec 3, 2014 at 12:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

ok, i will just make the head detailed, but not all the body will be detailed as u want, u know as i said, higher payment more details and quality
I will give 104k+what i make and 4 trail textures worth 16k in exchange for detail