Toribash
Original Post
Being able to Color Non-Hair 3D Objects?
I know it would take away the point for the green hat so no recoloring that or something?
I'd just like to be able to recolor this as well to fit my set better.
I'm not sure if this has been went over so if there is a reason let me know.
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
I know it would take away the point for the green hat so no recoloring that or something?
I'd just like to be able to recolor this as well to fit my set better.
I'm not sure if this has been went over so if there is a reason let me know.

Well for some players were able to have colors on their 3D items, but idk how they have that.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
I would love to know because purple Shutter shades would be dope

Yeah re colors on 3D items would be pretty awesome to have. I think I remember seeing someone with white shutter shades.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
maybe that was a custom item if so, because as of now I don't think you can recolor 3d objects as the hairs
Yeah but then they wouldn't have a green hat because it is a top hat and gentle men's essentials is also a top hat so then it would cause confusion for some if they rename them without a colour in it's name

Open it

Originally Posted by Sparks45 View Post
Yeah but then they wouldn't have a green hat because it is a top hat and gentle men's essentials is also a top hat so then it would cause confusion for some if they rename them without a colour in it's name

I wouldn't think so,
They are both top hats but they have different models, the gentleman's essentials is more tophatish and the green hat is kind of.. how do I put it? stretched?
I love this idea, I was about to suggest something similar but made sure there wasn't already a thread on it and I am not surprised there is. I personally, just want the freedom to be able to change the color of my 3D object. I currently have bunny ears and my whole tori is dark themed then you just have this white and pink object on my head and it doesn't match at all. I love the bunny ears, they look badass but I just want to be able to change its color to suit my Tori.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 18, 2015 at 04:55 PM.
Contact Kradel if you need me.
I think Deridor brought this up in my Toribash cases suggestion.

I think that these types of items should be rare and/or hard to get. Such as getting them being the equivalent of winning a rare skin in a case in csgo. I don't think an overwhelming amount of the same color of an object should exist. There's nothing unique about having the same colored items as everyone else. That's the problem with our current 3D item surge, sure it's cool to have pink shutter shades or adamantium headphones but if everyone has them, then it's like no one does. I support the shit out of this as long as it is done correctly, with the different item colors being more rare/more expensive than other colors (Pure Headphones would be more rare than chronos headphones).
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Yeah re colors on 3D items would be pretty awesome to have. I think I remember seeing someone with white shutter shades.

Things like that are glitches. You can activate an 3d object of a certain color (i.e black eyepatch), you put it on the market then click activate on shutter shades, and it fucks with the color so you can have black shutter shades. PM Solax for more details if that doesn't work