Members

JUST FOLLOW THE GENERAL FORUM RULES

Application Form and Requirements

MATCHES

THE BANK OF THIS ORG IS > TheGreyBank

DONATIONS

Events

ORG MAINTAINED BY JenssonFTW
Last edited by Jenson; Mar 11, 2015 at 12:00 AM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Name: emile001
Belt: 10th dan
Forum Activity 1/10: 10/10
In-Game Activity 1/10: 10/10
Why you want to join in team Greykido: to improve more and find friends that would like to play this mod with me.
What is your "style" playing Greykido: fight me and you'll see.
Best Move(s)/Strategy(ies) at Greykido: fight me and you'll see. otherwise, suplex.
Usercard:
Proof Of Your Skills on Greykido(Replays) : i have no replay in greykido.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
Name: emile001
Belt: 10th dan
Why you want to join in team Greykido: to improve more and find friends that would like to play this mod with me.
What is your "style" playing Greykido: fight me and you'll see.
Best Move(s)/Strategy(ies) at Greykido: fight me and you'll see. otherwise, suplex.
Usercard:
Proof Of Your Skills on Greykido(Replays) : i have no replay in greykido.

Neutral at the moment , find me ingame for get a decision on your membership, Thanks
Ok. we will meet ingame tomorrow. deal?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Hi.

Name : i am kxsb, u can call me kx.
Belt: Actually 8nd dan
Forum Activity : 8/10
In-Game Activity : 7/10
Why you want to join in team Greykido: To share replays, skill, tips with some other guys who love greykido too ;)
What is your "style" playing Greykido: No grab ! Punch, kick.
Best Move(s)/Strategy(ies) at Greykido: violence perfected. be fast and imrpevisible
Usercard:

btw, nice history about George Grey ;)

I'm french, and my english can be ugly, or limited. tell me if i make some fault.

Peace
-----
wait, my replays don't work for me. it work for you?
Attached Files
kx fight largekilla (3).rpl (66.3 KB, 13 views)
kx aikido fight 3.rpl (65.8 KB, 5 views)
fucking save.rpl (81.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by kxsb; Dec 16, 2014 at 09:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nous ne sommes à l'envers que du coté qui n'est pas l'endroit.
Name: sled
Belt: 4th
Forum Activity 1/10: 10
In-Game Activity 1/10: 9
Why you want to join in team Greykido: I really enjoy this aikido variant. I believe I am very skilled in this mod, and have replays to prove it. Using Pad saves, and also knowing Aikido strategies is the perfect way to play this mod.
What is your "style" playing Greykido: usually a relax all noob clap (contracted hands) then I go for control. If I need to push, throw, and/or turnover I have the chance to with more control.
Best Move(s)/Strategy(ies) at Greykido: Well as I said above you need control. Without control you can get easily thrown out. You get control by keeping your feet a good distance between. Holding the opponents hands, and making sure your feet never lift off the ground.
Usercard: click my name, then go to achievements, then there it is
Proof Of Your Skills on Greykido(Replays) :

I don't play Grey as much as I used to. I hope you accept me and I will get back into it and be as active as I was before.
Attached Files
grey save.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
grey throwing time.rpl (51.8 KB, 2 views)
grey.rpl (57.7 KB, 2 views)
grey is life.rpl (65.3 KB, 2 views)
Name: TimmyboyG
Belt: 6th dan
Why you want to join in team Greykido: To have fun with people who enjoy greykido as much as I do and playing with people who play fair (No shovels, lifts, lift kick, dm kick and so on). Also to improve.
What is your "style" playing Greykido: Bushido (executing judo throws)
Best Move(s)/Strategy(ies) at Greykido: uchi mata probably
Replays: Don't have replays atm (You saw me play jenss)

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
Name: sled
Belt: 4th
Forum Activity 1/10: 10
In-Game Activity 1/10: 9
Why you want to join in team Greykido: I really enjoy this aikido variant. I believe I am very skilled in this mod, and have replays to prove it. Using Pad saves, and also knowing Aikido strategies is the perfect way to play this mod.
What is your "style" playing Greykido: usually a relax all noob clap (contracted hands) then I go for control. If I need to push, throw, and/or turnover I have the chance to with more control.
Best Move(s)/Strategy(ies) at Greykido: Well as I said above you need control. Without control you can get easily thrown out. You get control by keeping your feet a good distance between. Holding the opponents hands, and making sure your feet never lift off the ground.
Usercard: click my name, then go to achievements, then there it is
Proof Of Your Skills on Greykido(Replays) :

I don't play Grey as much as I used to. I hope you accept me and I will get back into it and be as active as I was before.

Idk but many people cant open replays , also after 10 minutes reading , analising and thinking you got to be a Trial Member Congrats

Originally Posted by kxsb View Post
Hi.

Name : i am kxsb, u can call me kx.
Belt: Actually 8nd dan
Forum Activity : 8/10
In-Game Activity : 7/10
Why you want to join in team Greykido: To share replays, skill, tips with some other guys who love greykido too ;)
What is your "style" playing Greykido: No grab ! Punch, kick.
Best Move(s)/Strategy(ies) at Greykido: violence perfected. be fast and imrpevisible
Usercard:

btw, nice history about George Grey ;)

I'm french, and my english can be ugly, or limited. tell me if i make some fault.

Peace
-----
wait, my replays don't work for me. it work for you?

as i said above many people cant open replays , tested you ingame , dont liked that much the app but you got to be a Trial Member Congrats

Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
Ok. we will meet ingame tomorrow. deal?

actually know your skills at greykido , liked the app so now you are a Trial Member Congrats

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Name: TimmyboyG
Belt: 6th dan
Why you want to join in team Greykido: To have fun with people who enjoy greykido as much as I do and playing with people who play fair (No shovels, lifts, lift kick, dm kick and so on). Also to improve.
What is your "style" playing Greykido: Bushido (executing judo throws)
Best Move(s)/Strategy(ies) at Greykido: uchi mata probably
Replays: Don't have replays atm (You saw me play jenss)

Yes bushido guy , we played before like all current applicants you got to be a Trial Member Congrats also you forgot to put the Usercard .

@all : all applicantions was readed and analised not only sledgren`s app .
Last edited by Jenson; Dec 17, 2014 at 12:17 AM.
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
thanks, and you could not open my replays?

i didnt open they because there`s some bug with it , and it shows my tori and uke relaxed for 500 frames. i will pm some gm for tell me what`s happening