Ranking
Original Post
A Boost Of Activity
Come on guys i know i havnt been the most active of players my self but i cant believe the past 3 - 4 nights that i have been online iv struggled to find any Reapers online apart from Nikolas. I think we need an activity drive and maybe a small recruitment session. I thought Reapers where ment to haunt the dead not become them.

Any opinions on this or am i really the only one who feels this way?

And i do feel like once a week we need like an organised in game meet up would anyone be up for this.
Yeah, Well, I feel the Death pushing our foot.
People don't come in game, most part just are forumites.
I see Charm1 and Betxonxme online... only.
Modonali sometimes...
But, Yeah, Most part is dead.
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
Recruit some new people?
Reaper has a reasonable number of members.
Great part is Inactive tho, But I don't think that Reaping them off to draw new people will work, after all, it's not a tag that makes a good clan, but it's members :P
Even if i'm here (And I suck)
I think we lost our lead after our leaders disappearance :P
Hope he can come back soon :/
active people wouldnt want to stay with us, therefore they'd stay a week and leave, like most of the members we accepted recently.
Well, Not if we choose the right people.
There's some good people roaming around, that would make good and reliable members.
We gotta talk with Viper about that, he could do some recruiting, he's the best player I know :P
Lately i've bean away from in-game to. Idk what to do there...I go there for 5 or 10 min and then get bored and quit. I still check the forum because of the market, but that's mostly everything i do now.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals