Toribash
Original Post
[DSC]Rebel
we recently had a clan fusing with toridragons, in exchange, we get our own rebellion wing.
Last edited by Hyde; Sep 6, 2008 at 04:59 AM.
Hoss.
hmm three clans against my mercy oh well then this is more evil rep for me but just for your effore ill set up a clan picture if this is what you had in mind
plus Rep+ for the clan story.. nobody has ever complimented me in such a way =}

there ya go got it off of google XD
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
hmm three clans against my mercy oh well then this is more evil rep for me but just for your effore ill set up a clan picture if this is what you had in mind
plus Rep+ for the clan story.. nobody has ever complimented me in such a way =}

there ya go got it off of google XD

calling u a backstabber is a compliment?
Hoss.
just because you can't keep any friends longer than 5 minutes doesn't mean you have to suck up, or on, the furries. Tell your special ed friends to go away.
Only Emos /wrists
Originally Posted by Videoboy88 View Post
just because you can't keep any friends longer than 5 minutes doesn't mean you have to suck up, or on, the furries. Tell your special ed friends to go away.

yes, we would like a partnership.
Hoss.
WAT THE F***!!! SUPER Y U IN THAT CLAN?!?!? Did u quit Animal with ploom cause i heard that she rejoined(may be wrong)
Last edited by WhiteFire; Sep 6, 2008 at 04:28 AM. Reason: idk
I Burn With A Passion To (bleep) All Your Moms
George W. Bush: Master of low expectations and son of one HOT mother!
Originally Posted by WhiteFire View Post
WAT THE F***!!! SUPER Y U IN THAT CLAN?!?!? Did u quit Animal with ploom cause i heard that she rejoined(may be wrong)

please dont spam my clan thread, super left because he was mistreated and lied to
Hoss.