Toribash
Original Post
Want to join?
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING MEMBERS RIGHT NOW.
THIS IS INVITE-ONLY.
Last edited by Mister616; Jan 18, 2009 at 02:19 PM.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Originally Posted by Videoboy88 View Post
Hey, wha 'bout me? I'm one of your best allies?

Sure man, if you want! I'd welcome it, but aren't you going ahead with TM? If you're not, you can definitely join. : D
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
oi oi, u should also get people to post some replays of them fighting both online and offline wen they apply, so u can have a sample of their skill in multiplayer, and at making cool replays in single player
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Good idea : D
Also, it might be good to check out their player statistics (under their profile avatar).

Dont take too much notice of it though, since people with high win percentages may just have been playing against easy opponents.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Or playing in Judo...(like flipping a coin, but easier)
lol, judo is the devils bollocks, i h8 it...

Name: blastsmoke

Favorite mod:Wushu

Belt:brown

One time me and phantom had a bump because some guy said i could join just put it beside my name when i log in but i think we have past that because i did not know i was a yellow belt

Sorry
Last edited by YoungBl00d; Sep 23, 2008 at 11:29 PM.