Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Drum mod not turning off properly...
I tested the drum mod (where your character sits with a drumset while the second character stands some distance behind) but after switching to other mods, the other character is still standing behind my character instead of right in front... Using other mods does not work...
Anyone know of a way i can fix this?..
Usually restarting TB fixes it. idk any other way to fix it tho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
The same thing happened to me, I was doing a parkour map and now Uke and myself start way up in the air in freeplay/fight uke. I've tried restarting my game but they're still like that. I have no idea how to get it back to normal.
have you guys tried to change the mod to classic.tbm yet?
that's the original, default mod
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I'm pretty sure you have Remember game rules checked in the advanced options. You can uncheck that if its checked, and reset your TB. If that doesn't work you can click the options and go to game rules and change the player position to 0. You'll have something along the lines of (ex. -23.0, 56.0, 21.0) change those to 0.00, 0.00, 0.00 and you'll be good.
Ok guys, this exact thing happened to me. I THINK my problem was what Mystery said, but I just didn't notice it (I knew that option was there, but didn't know exactly where it was -.-). I just re-installed TB.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I did not have remember game rules on but i turned it on, rebooted the game, turned it off again and rebooted again and now it's fixed=)...