Toribash
Original Post
[S] Mayan Spider set by Noir
Hey there, i've owned this set for a while and i think it's finally time I've sold it to somebody who appreciates its beauty as much as i do ;o (even if you're flipping it for profit)

Artist: Noir
Prev Owner: n/a
Size: 512 ofc
Recolor: No
Payment: TC only, looking for around 60-80k if possible.

Clicky

DL me ingame for a better view ;)
Last edited by Triton; Mar 25, 2015 at 09:57 PM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
hey ik you said only tc but are you interested in this set to trade with me ? ...
-----
actually nvm cancel my offer
Last edited by Heighu010; Mar 23, 2015 at 02:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Payment: TC only

No matter what i'm only going to be taking tc, as i'm selling this set to get profit to buy a separate one, but thanks for the offer.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Bump, all i'm looking for is a decent offer.
Mother of bump, lowered price i'm looking for.
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
No matter what i'm only going to be taking tc, as i'm selling this set to get profit to buy a separate one, but thanks for the offer.

Thought i made it clear in this post that i was only taking tc.

Thanks for the offer Skylar ;)
-----
On a second thought, if you were to add 50k with that set i'd surely be willing to take it and give you mine.

^^
Last edited by Triton; Mar 26, 2015 at 12:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump