Ranking
Original Post
The more Wars you have the more points you get. You get points even if you lose, but you gain more if it's a win.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Moved to rapid threads, Off Topic is for discussion and not for asking questions

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
Do the clans points ever restart, becuase if not how would a new clan ever become rank 1?

By warring a lot.
Take [WAPOW] for example
They are relatively new, but got to first place by fighting a lot of wars.
cage the gargoyle
We used to fight like 4 wars a day and depending on how efficiently you war you can get like 16 points in a 10 game war pretty easy. We used to war a lot and that's how we got to where we are. We have almost 3.5k points so just war a lot and it takes quite a while but eventually you get up to the top 5. Also if you stop warring for a certain amount of time your clan will start loosing points so you have to keep warring to make sure you don't start dropping points
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Sounds like a somewhat unfair system. But I don't judge a clan by the points or rank. It's all about the players in the clan.
Curious aren't you.
its not unfair it just means the most active warring clans will be at the top. Its just like the global ranking system it dosent actually mean anything its just bragging rights
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
the ranking system isn't really composed of "who is the best", more of "who wars more"
the more wars you participate, the higher your rank is going to be
RedPanda won't fuck his dog