Toribash
Original Post
Mod like Aikido recommendations
Hello,

I have been going really well in aikido.

Please tell me of other mods that have a "best" technique that I can learn so I can steam roll players. Preferably something really "cheap" so most players would rather get dominated by me instead of using the "best" technique that I win by using.

Recommendations much appreciated.
"Steam Roll Players". Meaning you're most likely fighting new players. Anyways, there is Aikido Big Dojo (ABD). And Aikido in the quick lobbies where it goes faster in reaction time. I suggest Ninjutsu mainly.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
What is the superior technique (like shovel in aikido) called in:

Ninjutsu
wushu3
lenshu3ng

Aikido big dojo tournaments were great, they mostly didn't suspect I was going to shovel until it was too late and I won the final match. Then I'd laugh my way to the bank.

Quick aikido. I played a lot on quick aikido. It allowed me to get my muscle memory down for shovel opener and the quick matches mean quicker tc.

Shovel takes skill, in one frame you need to determine the opponents counter and then counter their counter allowing consistent results. Against good players it takes even more skill but is still the strongest opener in aikido.
It's the fact that in Ninjutsu, that there is no DQ inside the ring. And if you do a easy opener (basically a regular flip), you can get a head shot. And just stay away from him for the rest of the match. That shouldn't be too hard since OP says he can steam roll players.
-----
Oh hell, do what I do, and get in front of them, and push them out of the ring. The gravity is pretty low and there is no grabbing.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 13, 2015 at 02:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I'm sorry if I sound like an ass, but people like you are the ones that ruin the community and kill the fun side of TB for new and old players.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
He's just focused on mastering the art of his chosen mod choice, playing to win is actually quite fun.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
It's the fact that in Ninjutsu, that there is no DQ inside the ring. And if you do a easy opener (basically a regular flip), you can get a head shot. And just stay away from him for the rest of the match. That shouldn't be too hard since OP says he can steam roll players.
-----
Oh hell, do what I do, and get in front of them, and push them out of the ring. The gravity is pretty low and there is no grabbing.

"Push them out of the ring", now you are talking my language.

Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I'm sorry if I sound like an ass, but people like you are the ones that ruin the community and kill the fun side of TB for new and old players.

I get that a lot, it seems like aikido is many things to many people. For me it is winning.

Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
He's just focused on mastering the art of his chosen mod choice, playing to win is actually quite fun.

What he said.
for the mods you listed a snap kick or rush kick will be most effective, however i am not going to give you one because everyone can afford to lose a couple of times, also i would recommend getting a better opener in aikido as you move up because players like me use openers that make reking shovels a joke
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
-----

Get real, gravity is -30. So you must've have mistaken about pushing people out in ninjutsu. Won't work, unless they help you with it intentionally or less intentionally.

I like boxshu_mushu, that's where the TC were last seen at.