Toribash
Original Post
CLAN Ranking System
Ok seriously, how does the whole clan ranking setup work? is there some kind of point system that puts one clan ahead of another? Are there points? if so where can they be viewed and how are they counted? by winning wars? by number of members? by how long they've been around?
help me out here!
You gain points from wars. I don't know if you can view them (probably not). The more members you have taking part in a war, The more points you can get. You gain points even if you lose, but just not as many.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
AH i see, but i really think that they should add something that would enable clans to view each others points or at least their own :I it couldn't be that hard to add in, maybe i should suggest it
I recommend suggesting it. Maybe it is a thing and we're both clueless to its existence. :P

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by FrostyGoo View Post
AH i see, but i really think that they should add something that would enable clans to view each others points or at least their own :I it couldn't be that hard to add in, maybe i should suggest it

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I recommend suggesting it. Maybe it is a thing and we're both clueless to its existence. :P

Guys you can

Just go to clan list and hover over the Number of the Clan you wanna see the points of and you will see them

Hope I helped
~Tres