Ranking
Original Post
Clan Admissions Council
We are changing our member admissions policy to include a council that will have the final say on whether new applicants are accepted or denied. This Strawpoll is where you vote on who you think should be on the council. You may tick multiple boxes to account for the council having multiple members. Also, if you wish, comment in this thread as to how many members you think should be a part of this council. Current discussions think that five members is an adequate number, but it can be adjusted to have more or less if you think it should be different. Go!
-----
http://strawpoll.me/4193071/r
Here's the quick link to the results page.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Apr 24, 2015 at 04:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I put my vote in :v

The council seems like a good idea
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
insane redundant hawk zelda and daedalus are taking it so far. Ele maybe too. How are we depicting ties?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I think we can remove you and I from the race. We're leaders, so we don't really need to be hogging a council place.

If there's a tie I suppose that both people join the council.

24hrs from this post we'll close the poll.

Edit: 12hrs left - get your votes in now if you haven't already.
Last edited by Ele; Apr 25, 2015 at 02:20 AM.
It's been 24hrs. IIInsanEEE, Redudnant, Hawkesnightmare, Daedalus, and Zelda are the top 5 voted for.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Error 304: Can't find my name.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Error 502: Pandas cannot be in positions of power
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Alrighty then. Choose which approved/rejected seal to use on the new applicants Mr. Councilmen.

You are so silly, mister. ~InsanE
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; Apr 25, 2015 at 04:31 PM.