Toribash
Original Post
[S] Rhae's Sound Shop! [Pay whatever you want, or just take it for free!]
Credits to Nevramon for the banner


The price is ANYTHING, EVEN NOTHING per music request.

*Form:
Video/Audio link:
Title:
Artist:
Part of the song you want as kiai(preferably the time. Example: from 1:00 to 1:05) Note that kiai's are 5 seconds long maximum:

Example Form:
Video/Audio link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmkySNDX4dU
Title: Ra Ra Rasputin
Artist: Boney M.
Part of the song you want as kiai: (Start of chorus) 1:21 to 1:24

And here is the finished product:
Ra Ra Rasputin
(*Yeah, this is a public/free tester sound, enjoy.)

And I will send that to you via PM.

**Pre-made kiais/grips:

Memes:

Video/Audio link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BngyiXGJN24
Title: All your base are belong to us
Artist: Toaplan Co., Ltd.
Part of the song: 0:19-0:21

Video/Audio link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
Title: Ba Dum Tss
Artist: Unknown
Part of the song: 0:01-0:03

Video/Audio link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raplvZFysjU
Title: Bond, James Bond
Artist: Ian fleming (The writer of James Bond)
Part of the song: 0: 35-0: 38

*Note: I can amplify, add effects, and more to your music if you want to.
**only one sound per person so there will be no multiple same kiais, PM me if you want it.

***File-hosting websites that I use:
http://www.zippyshare.com
http://www.filedropper.com
https://soundcloud.com/upload - account needed
https://drive.google.com - needs you to login to your gmail account. Also I still don't understand on how to use it.

Got any more free file/music/.wav hosting site? Tell me! Or if you prefer a specific hosting site, tell me also!

P.S.: My services here are basically free. I seriously don't expect anything in return for it. I'm just doing this for fun. So please, please sir/maam don't demand things from me :<
****PSS: I have a habit of putting a fast fade-out and a 3-6db amplify on sounds that I make, so yeah... Just wanna let you know that... >_>
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 15, 2015 at 05:02 PM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Video/Audio link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c_n0A3BFVE
Title: Stronger
Artist: Clean Bandit
Part of the song you want as kiai : 2:17 to 2:22 (5 sec right)

I'd like to pay you with 1140 tc (or all of my tc).

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
Video/Audio link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c_n0A3BFVE
Title: Stronger
Artist: Clean Bandit
Part of the song you want as kiai : 2:17 to 2:22 (5 sec right)

I'd like to pay you with 1140 tc (or all of my tc).

Done! PM sent. I'm using google-drive atm as a file hosting site.
And as I said before, it's okay if you don't pay me at all ^_^
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Why do you do it for free? Would you not like something out of it?


(DON'T take it wrong. It's great what you're doing)
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Done! PM sent. I'm using google-drive atm as a file hosting site.
And as I said before, it's okay if you don't pay me at all ^_^

Thanks,
I don't want to get a stuff for free, because i feel weird with it.
Also i just pay for your kindness to make some people happy with your stuff. I would like to pay more but i don't have a lot of tc at the moment haha c:

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
Thanks,
I don't want to get a stuff for free, because i feel weird with it.
Also i just pay for your kindness to make some people happy with your stuff. I would like to pay more but i don't have a lot of tc at the moment haha c:

Haha. Thanks for the tc though friend, hope you're happy with your sound. If not just post here or PM me, I can amplify or add a fade or whatever with it c:

Originally Posted by 080200 View Post
Why do you do it for free? Would you not like something out of it?


(DON'T take it wrong. It's great what you're doing)

Well I don't know. I just wanna help out, make people happy. Just wanna have a job or something :3
Wanna request one?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I need 4 hit sounds they need to be very very loud in game like blast your ears out loud, now as for the music part I want all of them to be dubstep but not just like regular I want them to be like metal sounding, and I don't want them to intro it so get like soft at first and then get louder and louder no I want them to just start being loud and then get softer at the very end. I will only pay full price for them if I like them so the minimum I'd pay you for each is 100 tc each and the max I could pay you is 750 tc each
Last edited by KDigityDog; May 13, 2015 at 12:06 PM. Reason: dubstep typo
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
I need 4 hit sounds they need to be very very loud in game like blast your ears out loud, now as for the music part I want all of them to be dumb step but not just like regular I want them to be like metal sounding, and I don't want them to intro it so get like soft at first and then get louder and louder no I want them to just start being loud and then get softer at the very end. I will oy pay full price for them if I like them so the minimum I'd pay you for each is 100 tc each and the max I could pay you is 750 tc each

So let me get this straight:
-You want 4 hit sounds
-Amplified (loud)
-Do you mean dub step or is there actually a genre called dumb step?
-Metal sounding dump step or dub step, do you mean like, rock? Rock dump step/dub step?
-Louder and louder, as in, hit sound 1 is soft and hit sound 4 is the loudest? Or do you just want a fade-in on the start of each sound, and a fade-out at the end of the sounds?
+You don't have to pay me. Just answer my questions...
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Haha. Thanks for the tc though friend, hope you're happy with your sound. If not just post here or PM me, I can amplify or add a fade or whatever with it c:

Oh no problem, then i'll PM you if there's a change about yours.
But i'll do it later since i didn't online on my main laptop.

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
Oh no problem, then i'll PM you if there's a change about yours.
But i'll do it later since i didn't online on my main laptop.

Awesome, request more if you want :3
Or get your friends to request. LOL
Also I like your taste in music mah friend
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!