Ranking
Original Post
[Aeon] PREPARATIONS FOR CLAN LEAGUE AND VICTORY PARADE
this is just gonna be here for the sake of future reference of organising something for once, first, we need to know if you'll be able/you want to play in the league and give us again the gmt + hours you'll be online.
this will then be updated with brackets and whatnot if we can be bothered, heres the clan bracket list atm anyway; http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=516389
cheers

skylar; gmt+1 hours 16:30 - 20:00 minimum time
Last edited by Chirs; Jun 8, 2015 at 10:56 PM.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
We're up against either Piratez or Haunted

Also, I am against doing it this organized. Last time we also had a bunch of people flipping balls about this and we tried to be all organized and failed hard. I say we just roll with it, when our match comes we take everyone whos currently there and get our ass beaten.
Last edited by Chirs; Jun 8, 2015 at 06:22 PM.
its not gonna be super organised, its just so we don't get forfeited
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
last time we did this
"let's end this fast and easy"
against eathaer
if you want me to, I can play 24/7 coz why not
GMT + 7
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
We're up against either Piratez or Haunted

Also, I am against doing it this organized. Last time we also had a bunch of people flipping balls about this and we tried to be all organized and failed hard. I say we just roll with it, when our match comes we take everyone whos currently there and get our ass beaten.

you forgot how you captured me, by being good

oh wait

also, my gmt is varied on -1 to +1, preferably between the hours of 8pm and 11pm on weekdays, except Tuesdays from which I can play all day. Also on weekends, its all hours except for sunday nights.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
GMT -4 Let's show them the door!

Chirs Moderated Message:
Nice rhymes
Last edited by Chirs; Jun 8, 2015 at 11:38 PM.
Gmt +1
I should have time 24/7 except on the weekends where i might get wasted and other unforeseeable events.
This might change though, due to the fact that i might get a job in the next weeks
Last edited by threedog2; Jun 9, 2015 at 12:49 PM.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!