Ranking
Original Post
Server hax
How is it that people come on random servers and make themselves admin?
lekr did it to me when I was recruiting. He didn't want to tell me how he did it.
Can ya send a screenshot of the message (whole game please) it gave you. A couple of things come to mind for me, but I'd need to see the circumstances of the screenshot.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Lotramus View Post
How is it that people come on random servers and make themselves admin?
lekr did it to me when I was recruiting. He didn't want to tell me how he did it.

You probably mean one of 2 things:

1. If it said "lekr was opped" it means an owner pass was set (with /setowner <password>) and he typed /owner <password> and was therefore opped.

2. If it said "lekr is the new server admin" it means he is the house, so bet rakes will go to him. This happens because server admins are saved on an IP of a server. So he was previously house and he came back, and it made him house again. You can fix this if you are op by typing /house <username> and whoever's username you type will be the new server admin
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by ed View Post
Can ya send a screenshot of the message (whole game please) it gave you. A couple of things come to mind for me, but I'd need to see the circumstances of the screenshot.

I don't have the screenshot.

Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
You probably mean one of 2 things:

1. If it said "lekr was opped" it means an owner pass was set (with /setowner <password>) and he typed /owner <password> and was therefore opped.

2. If it said "lekr is the new server admin" it means he is the house, so bet rakes will go to him. This happens because server admins are saved on an IP of a server. So he was previously house and he came back, and it made him house again. You can fix this if you are op by typing /house <username> and whoever's username you type will be the new server admin

Thanks for the info, it said new admin btw.
He also told me that he could do it on any server.
The name of the server I was on was bomb.
Ok, it just means he was the old server admin, he left and came back, so it made him house again.

The IP of the server was the same as another server that he was house in, the name isnt relevant to this though, its the IP

(He cant do it on any server)
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.