Toribash
Original Post
Deridor's Replay Dawmp
Decided to post a replay thread so I could actively try to get better at toribash via c&c. I'm open for all criticism, but I'd prefer a little more in-depth critique if you can spare the time. I don't particularly need "very stiff" or "n00b" comments, I'm well aware.

Most of these are rather old as well.
Attached Files
Deridor-DiscoTme.rpl (80.1 KB, 7 views)
Deridor-Orbit.rpl (85.3 KB, 9 views)
Deridor-RisingThreat2.rpl (93.1 KB, 9 views)
Deridor-SpinUp.rpl (126.5 KB, 9 views)

RisingThreat2:
that knee dm somehow has a nice pop to it
the kick for the split maybe could've been done faster
you shouldn't have lowered your grabbing shoulder right after you grabbed, would make for a nice decap, like bla.rpl attached.

SpinUp:
pretty similar to RisingThreat, don't move uke's body too close to yourself. the decap was a little weird too.
Attached Files
bla.rpl (81.7 KB, 4 views)
Disco Time:

opener is very simple (sorta noob-ish)
the quick grab to follow up is neat and the punch is alright
but then your movement gets twitchy and it looks like you tried too hard to get into a pose and couldnt get one and instead of editing the replay you just tried something else.
but i like the final pose.

Orbit:

i really like it up to the decap, even tho it was pretty slow and you didnt move much.
the split looks like an accident which is meh.
nice idea to make something with the head but the execution is meeh.

Rising Threat:

the quick knee dm is alright, but maybe try to make a spinny opener before you go for dms (you dont always have to do that).
the split alright aswell but a bit predictable
but the knee decap is really nice ^-^

Spin Up:

first two kicks are alright but then it gets a bit messy and the pec dm looks a bit random and stiff.
i dont like that uke is hitting your head (which you should try to avoid) because it had no real purpose (like a cute selfdecap).
maybe try to change the grab or ungrab so it doesnt look boring.
Pidda's spirit animal